FOS.21

"Hey, I'm sorry for what jimin did in the morning." Jungkook apologized, seeing minji in the balcony.

"You don't have to apologize for someone else. And it's okay, he was just jealous. I'd be too if I saw the man I love so much with someone else." Said the latter paying more attention to the night view as the man behind her.

Jimin was already asleep. The elder found him in jungmins room were he had fallen asleep. So he carried him to their bed.

But since he couldn't sleep because of the bunch of things in his head bothering him, he came to the balcony finding Minji there.

"I honestly don't know anymore if our relationship should least or not." The elder said with a sigh looking at the beauty beside him.

"What do you mean?"

What did he mean? He doesn't know himself.

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at the galaxy holding eyes that were looking into his soul."I myself don't know what I mean, what I want, what to do anymore. There's this women wanting to ruin my relationship with someone I love so deary and there's that someone who is too stupid to realize the reality."

"Jungkook, I can read you like a magazine. You're denying something bothering you. You can talk to me. I'm a good listener for your information." Jungkook chuckled at that and lastly desided to tell what was on his mind, bothering him since the start.

"I-I somehow want to let go of jimin. He doesn't trust me. And without trust, a relationship won't last." Jungkook finally let out his thoughts.

"So, you're saying that you want to break up with him?" Minji asked now understanding the elders struggle.

"Y-yes. Do you think it's the right thing to do?" He asked being unsure with his words.

"You do what you feel like is the right thing to do, jungkook. You yourself choose your choices. If you think that jimin is not the right one anymore, then he's not. But if you feel like you're doing a mistake by letting go of him, then stay with him and try harder to get him to trust you and only you." After hearing those words jungkook decided to think about it more carefully and not do something he'll regret all his life.

>>

"Jimin, can we talk?" Minji asked carefully to not get the elder upset.

"About?" Jimin asked not looking up from what he's doing.

"About...you." She hesitantly wispered, herself not sure what to title the situation they are going to talk about. "About you and jungkook, about your wrong doings." She finally said, going more into the situation.

Jimin finally looked at her with an annoyed and half confused expression. "Why do YOU want to talk about me and MY boyfriend." He asked emphasizing the 'you' and 'my'.

"Just...just hear me out, please. I promise it'll make between you and your boyfriend better." Jimin rolled his eyes and nodded his head making the younger smile.

"Anything to get you out of my sight." He scoffed siting beside the younger on the couch. "Talk. I don't have all day for you."

"Jimin, you're doing so many things wrong in your relationship." She started. "Stop doing whatever mom tells you to do. Can't you see that you've a fight with your boyfriend everytime you have a talk with her? Stop trusting her." She said with a sad expression.

"What the fuck have you and jungkook got against mom. I know she made a mistake in the past, maybe not only one, many. But she's trying to correct them. She's trying to change for her family. So both of you Stop telling me to stop talking with my mother." Jimin snapped and lastly stood up to leave making the younger sigh and stop him from leaving.

"I'm not telling you to stop talking to her, I'm telling you to think about her words before doing what she had told you. It brings problems into your relationship. Jungkook doesn't deserve the way you treat him." Jimin glared at her after hearing her last sentence and laughed unbelievably.

"Now I know why you're doing this." He said with a smirk making the younger frown and wait for his next words. "You're jealous. Jealous of my relationship with jungkook. You still love jungkook and can't get that he's mine. That day after you found out that I have feelings for him, you said you'll forget about him. But you didn't, and you're back to steal him from me. You still love him, don't you?" He said with disgust and went near her ear whispering. "But sadly he belongs to me. Jungkook. Is. Mine. Only."

"You're sick jimin. Fucking crazy." Minji said not believing what her brother was saying and walked after from the elder.

She was trying to fix his relationship, and he was understanding something else.

"Yup, crazy for my jungkook." Jimin shouted with a devilish laugh.

Jungkook, on top of the stairs shook his head hearing his boyfriend but something stayed on his mind.

Minji...loved him?

Could that be possible...?