FOS.11

Jungkook pov.

"You never trusted me and never will..."

"What?" He asked and I scoffed looking at him again.

"Your mother told this shit?"

"Don't bring her into this" He said clenching his teeth.

"Of course, who ever can brainwash you like that?"

"Jungkook! Don't fucking talk like this about my mother! She did a good thing to save me from a cheater!" I chuckled and looked down.

"You didn't trusted me enough to tell her that the love I have for you will never let me do something like that, you didn't trust me even a bit to think that your husband will never do that to you?!" he looked down but again up at me me.

"I-i did trust you, but you broke it. If you really didn't cheat...then...then tell me what you did at the company till late night for a fucking month!"

"You didn't believe me when I said I was working?" he looked at me then shooked his head.

"No because you couldn't have so much work for one month" I nodded looking up at the sky.

"Alright, I'll tell you. I worked...extra...I worked double to have a one month break, you already had yours because of the baby care. And I wanted to travel to Tokio with you and jungmin to have time with my family. That night I come home when you said we should divorce, I had already the tickets and were so excited to have time with you and jungmin. But it broke my heart hearing the mention of divorce from you and I didn't told you this all because I thought you didn't cared anymore..." I Iet silent tears fall and looked at jimin to see him looking down widen eyed and with a guilty expression.

"Y-you.. why didn't you tell me?" He asked making me scoff.

"You never let me. The only one you believed in was your mom, not even your husband. But the past is in the past, we can't change anything anymore" I sighed and looked at the lounge through the glass door.

"I'll leave with jungmin. I'll send the driver to pick you up, don't drive" I walked to the lounge and saw jungmin sitting with an annoyed face and crossed arms.

I crunched down next to him and his eyes widdened as he looked at me.

"Papa? Did you cry?" I quickly wipped my tears away and smiled.

"No, buddy. I got something in my eyes" He tilted his head cutely.

"But there're tears in both eyes?"

"Well, mama tried to help me but got her finger in my other eye" he chuckled making me smile.

"Silly mama"

I picked him up and looked and the other's.

"I'll be leaving, I'm attending an important meeting tomorrow" I bowed to them and walked out but stopped hearing Mrs park.

"If jimin isn't coming, his future husband can drive him home" I turned around and forced a smile to her seeing her smirked.

I again turned to the door and rolled my eyes and got my coat and jungmins jacked.

I walked out of the house and to the car, opened the door and put jungmin in his kids sat and closed the door.

What happened next was unexpected...

I were turned around harshly and soft lips were smashed into mine.

I opened my eyes a little and saw jimins closed ones with tears under his eyes.

I closed my eyes again and kissed back wrapping my arms around his waist and tilting my head to deepen the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled as I pulled him closer.

We pulled away hearing a gasp but ignored it and looked unto each other's eyes.

"P-please don't leave me, jungkook. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was so stupid for not trusting you enough. Please forgive me" He said sticking our foreheads together.

"Shh don't say anything" I put my index finger on his lips and looked at jungmin who was already looking at us confused.

Jimin nodded and pulled away.

"I-I'll get my things" He said and walked away.

Jimin pov.

I walked inside to get my coat but spotted my mom at the door.

I walked to her and lowered my voice so that only she can hear me.

"How could you ruin your own sons live? It's illegal for someone like you to be a mother" I walked away and took my coat.

As I was about to walk out my dad come.

"D-dad?" He smiled at me and opened his arms for me.

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, letting my tears fall again.

"She ruined my live dad. She ruined my marriage with the man I love!" He rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"I know, I know, baby. I'm so sorry I couldn't stop her." I pulled away and looked at him as he cupped my face.

"Go. Go to your family. And never trust someone else other than your own husband. Never leave him. I know for a fact that jungkook will protect you like no one can do. And I promise that I'll never let your mother do something like that again." I nodded and hugged him for the last time then wipped my tears away and walked out.

"Son-" my mom saw me and pulled my arm but I harshly pushed her away.

"Don't! You don't have a son anymore" I turned around and ignored her calling me.

I walked to the car and climbed into the passenger sat.

After closing my belt jungkook drove away without uttering a word making me worry.

I looked outside as I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I winced loudly when the baby kicked harshly.

"You okay?" He asked noticing it.

"Yeah, they're kicking a bit too harsh" He chuckled and put his hand on my belly caressing it gently.

"Don't hurt mama, little one" I smiled and looked up at him seeing him concentrating on the road making me sigh.

What have I done...

(I'll continue writing, I have nothing to do today)