FOS. 25

Walking inside the kitchen, jimin saw his hard blushing sister sitting at the counter while eating cornflakes with crossed legs.

"You talked with dad today?" The elder asked walking to the fridge, to start making breakfast.

"Hmm, no." The younger casually answered without a second thought. But then realization hit her and she widened her eyes before talking again. "I-i yes I did, but he was just asking how I am."

"Hmm. Okay." Jimin nodded.

"Baby, our daughter is hungry. She has started sucking my fingers." The elder walked inside the kitchen trying to pull his hand out the giggling baby's little mouth.

Jimin chuckled hearing his daughters giggles and started to make her milk.

"Here you go, this little tummy is hungry, isn't it?" Jimin said feeding his daughter the milk.

"Uh, jimin. I-I'm going to meet some friends, so I won't be home till late." Minji said with a smile getting a nod back from the elder.

"I'll be late at the office, baby. So don't wait for me." Jimin looked at the elder who was holding his daughter and holding the bottle and back at his sister, but shook his head to get ride of the negative thoughts.

"Alright, I think I'll go get jungmin and I'll take the kids out to the park today. Has been long since we brought them there." Jimin shrugged.

"Okay, baby. Just be careful." Jimin nodded at the worry and threw a loving stare at his boyfriend, who gave back the same stare with a wink.

...

Walking out the the playground, jimin pushed the stroller towards his car and put the kids in their seats before putting the stroller inside the trunk and getting in the driver's seat to start to drive to the mall.

He planned on going home, but he remembered that he wanted to buy something so he decided to visit the mall.

Arriving there he again took the stroller out and put the now sleeping minjun inside of it and he started walking inside the mall with jungmin holding on the stroller to not get lost.

"And how did it end?" Jimin asked the little boy, looking at him with a soft smile.

"At the end Mrs Smith told him that he'll be sat somewhere else because he was bothering Jena." The boy smiled, telling his mother the story about a boy that happened at the nursery.

"Good boy, baby. Never take violence as a choice. You did a good thing by calling the teacher. Like that, the problem got solved and no one was hurt." Jimin smiled at the smart boy.

"Yes! And Jena now likes me more!! I promised her that if we grow up we'll marry and have cute babies like you and papa." The boy squaled, bringing his mother to chuckle.

"You want to be like me and papa?" Jimin asked.

"Yup!"

Jimin smiled widely knowing that his baby never noticed the problem with his parents.

He did knew about the divorce, but jimin told him that it has to be like that so the problem between them can be solved.

And the boy was sad but understood that they can't change something that needs to happen.

But know, he sees them as the perfect family.

...

"Mama! Can jungminie get green ice cream?" Jngmin asked Seeing a ice cream maker beside a Cafe.

"Hmm, if you behave today?" The boy nodded his head quickly.

"Okay, come on." He said and pushed the stroller.

"Mint choco?" The boy nodded his head again. "Aish like father like son." Jimin mumbled with a giggle ordering the said ice cream flavor and giving it to his son after paying.

"You aren't getting one, mama?" He asked cutely, already licking his ice cream.

"No baby, mama has a throat ache, because he ate to much ice cream." Jimin said with a pout, pointing to his throat.

"Silly mama." Jungmin giggled cutely.

Jimin smiled and walked to a bench and sat his son down before also sitting down and pulling out his daughters milk to prepare it for her since she hasn't eaten since the morning.

After preparing it he noticed his daughter awake and without taking her out the stroller he put the head of the milk bottle inside her mouth to feed her.

The little girl immediately started sucking on it, getting the milk inside her tummy.

Jimin smiled at that and looking around the mall, smiling at people walking past or who he made eye contact with.

But as his eyes met the cafeteria, he saw a familiar girl coming out of the bathrooms of the Cafe and walking to a man sitting alone.

As the girl walked closer to the entrance, where the man sat, jimin now could recognize her.

It was minji, his own blood sister, pecking his boyfriends lips, which jimin could only see his back.

But by the high and his hair, jimin could tell that it was jungkook.

A tear fall from his eyes watching them walking out of the cafeteria holding hands.

"You lied."