FOS.13

Jungkook pov.

I rush out to jimin ignoring Jin calling me.

I reached jimins room door but it was looked.

"Shit..." I tried to push the door but it didn't even moved.

I leaned to the door and my heart broke hearing jimin whimpering.

"P-please, stop. I-i don't want it...j-JUNGKOOK!!" I looked around and found a fire extinguisher, I took it making the nurses around me gasp and try to stop me, but I ignored it and only saw Red hearing jimin begging for that Bastard to stop for whatever he is doing to him.

I hit the door knop with the fire extinguisher and with some more hits the door opened widen.

I throw the fire extinguisher into the floor and ran inside.

My eyes darken seeing Lee lead on jimin, trying to touch him in a dirty way.

While jimin was crying holding his arms up to block him.

I ran to Lee and pulled him from behind and punched his face making him collapse.

As I was about to hit him more Jin hyung stopped me and rubbed my shoulder.

"Jungkook, jimin" I suddenly looked up and saw jimin shaking.

I stood up and walked to him and touched his shaking hand making him flinch.

"Shh, calm down it's over.." I pulled him to me and he nuzzled his head in the crock of my neck still crying.

"H-he t-tried to k-k-kiss me, b-but i-i d-d-didn't w-wanted it so-so h-he f-forced me..." He said with a cracked voice shaking even more.

"He won't touch you ever again, I promise. I won't let him" jimin calmed down a bit and relaxed in my arms making me sigh in relief.

I turned around and saw everyone leaving the room.

I pulled jimin away and wipped his tears.

"Baby, you should rest. It's already late, time to sleep" He looked at me with glider eyes making wippe for that cute mochi in my arms.

"C-can we s-sleep together? I-i don't want you to-to leave" I kissed his forehead softly and nodded.

He moved abit and I laid next to him and pulled him to my embrace.

He hugged me tightly making me chuckle and hug back and rub his back.

"Get some sleep, baby. You had a tiring day" He nuzzled his head in my neck and cuddled to me, falling asleep in my arms.

How dares that asshole touch my baby like that?!

I'll make jimin mine and make sure no one touches him.

And no one has the right to say that I'm overprotective after what happened today.

The next day

I lifted jimin from the bed and walked to my car after Jin hyung allowed him to go home.

I heard him giggling making me chuckle and look at him, seeing him holding into my neck and staring at me with loving eyes.

"Why are you giggling so cutely? I might eat you before we even reach the car" He laughed throwing his head backwards and closing his eyes tightly, making him even more cute.

"You're taking so much care of me..." He said calming down a bit.

"Of course, baby. Don't want my baby hurt ever again" He smiles and nuzzles my nose and then kissed me.

I pulled away from the kiss and opened the car door and put him on the seat then closed his belt and pecked his lips before closing his door and walking to the drivers seat.

I started driving and intertwined our hands.

"We'll pick jungmin from my parents house and go home, alright?" I looked at him seeing him looking back at me nodding.

I kissed his knuckles making him giggle.

"I was so scared of losing you" I said holding his soft hand to my cheek.

"You won't get ride of me that easily, jeon" He said making me laugh.

"I hope I won't ever" He giggled making me melt.

We reached my parents house and I went inside leaving jimin in the car as I didn't wanted him to walk.

I knocked on the door and my mom opened it and smiled as soon as she saw me.

She hugged me and pulled me inside.

I walked to the lounge and saw my dad and jungmin playing chess.

"Jungmin, buddy." He looked up and squaled as he saw me and ran to me.

I picked him up and kissed his forehead.

"We need to home baby, mama's waiting in the car for us"

"Mama's here?" I nodded making him smile widdenly and I put him down to get his things.

"How's jimin, baby?" My mom asked as soon as jungmin was out our sigh.

"He's okay, he bleeded because of stress" she nodded and I then looked behind me seeing jungmin stood there with his things in his hands waiting for me making me chuckle.

"You're that excited to see mama?" He nodded his cutely and smiled widdenly.

"I missed mama, Papa! Won't you miss mama if you don't see him for so long?"

"I'll, I'll miss your mama every minute"

"Then let's go papa!!"

I took his thing from him and hold his hand and walked out after bidding goodbyes to my parents.

We walked to the car and I put jungmin in his kids seat as he greeted his beloved mama.

"I missed you too, baby. Did you behave at grandma and grandpa's?" Jungmin nodded his head and hummed making jimin smile proudly.

I climbed into the car and started driving while listening to jungmin teling us about what he did with mom and dad.