Fos. 27

Waking up because of the baby moving beside him, jungkook opened his eyes to see his daughter climbing on his chest making him chuckle half asleep with his husky- morning voice.

"Appa's up, princess." He said putting the girl on his chest and patted her back smoothly which made the girl rose her hand and put her thumb in her mouth and suck on it, a habit of her if she's sleepy, and she started slipping into her dreamland again.

Jungkook got up and walked to the room beside and put the baby in her crib after kissing her little forehead.

Walking out the room after turning the baby monitor on, jungkook started looking for his boyfriend who he didn't see on the bed the moment he woke up.

Walking inside the kitchen, he saw the younger cooking.

"Baby~." Jungkook called, walking behind the younger boy and wrapping his arms around his petite waist and putting his chin on his shoulder after smelling the sweet scent on his neck. "What are you making, sweetcheek?" He asked.

"Breakfast. Can't you see?" Jimin answered sassily, struggling in the elders arms to get himself free.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook turned him around gently and put his hands on both his sides and looked at him in the eyes with worry leaking his own.

Jimin scoffed seeing the elder looking at him with worry and pushed him away, a hard slap was hard as his little- soft hands met with the elders nacked uper body.

"Just leave me alone, jungkook. As soon as you leave me alone, everything will be okay. Just get out my sight!" Jungkook was damn confused at the sudden outburst of the tiny male.

He frowned his eyebrows and went closer to the boy and cupped his cheeks.

"Baby, tell what's wrong? What did I do?" But his hands got pushed away by jimin, who looked at him now with anger and at the same time sadness in his beautiful eyes.

"What you did? You're asking me what you did?" Jungkook nodded his head slightly. "Fine, since you don't remember going out with my sister or lying to me. I'll remind you, jungkook. You lied to me. You told you forgive me and that you'll never leave me, but you lied to me! You...you cheated on me...jungkook...with...with my sister." Jimin fall on his knees with tears falling down his cheeks.

Jungkook looked at him with eyebrows squeezed and teary eyes, because of the sight of his lover breaking down.

"J-jimin." The both looked at the direction the voice came from.

There stood minji with also tears on her cheeks, slowly walking to the couple.

As if every step was killing jimin, he looked even more mad with every step the younger took.

"What are you talking about?" She asked just as confused as the elder man, both not knowing what jimin was talking about and it was killing jimin.

It was killing him how both acted confused and innocent when he was sure that he saw them with his eyes.

"Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about." Jimin said with gritted teeth, now getting up on his feet again. " I saw with my own eyes, you can't tell me that it was a misunderstanding."

"Jimin-" the elder was cut by jimina again.

"How does it feel fooling me, huh? Does it make you both happy playing me dump?" Jimin asked with a cracked voice. "H-have a heart. I'm breaking inside and outside. But it isn't enough, is it? Why can't I have a simple life? Why am I the victim every time. What have I done to deserve all this. A-all I want is a happy family with the man I love." Jimin felt like ending his life at the moment, he felt like dying and ending all the pain.

If life was this cruel to him, then he didn't want it. All he wanted right now is leaving the painful world. He wanted all the pain in his heart to disappear.

But the sight of his little son on the top of the stairs, rubbing his eyes cutely, brought him back to reality and he wiped his cheeks dry as he walked to the boy.

"Baby, you're awake." He said, carrying the boy in his arms and hugging him close.

"Mama." The boy called pulling away from the hug and looking at the beautiful face of his mother. "Why is Mama crying?" He asked cutely.

"Mama's okay baby, everything is okay." He said and walked inside the boys room.

On the other side, both jungkook and minji were looking at each other with confusion.

"What...what was he talking about?" Jungkook asked throwing his hair back with a deep sigh.

"I-i think he saw me yesterday." Minji suddenly said, getting the elders attention.

"What?"

( for the ones who wanted an update 3)