S2/09

___________

A/n:
Please vote for the chapters if you like them.
Comment about your favourite parts and suggestions.
Stream my universe, yours by jin, christmas tree by V and stay alive (prod. suga) by jungkook!!!

___________

PAST

The moment your feet landed on the ground a wave of past memories hit you like a wave. You remembered stepping in this place for the first time ever with your mother. She held you in her arms while Jihyo’s small fingers were wrapped around her other hand.

The next moment your eyes fell on the two men who walked out of the doors of the huge mansion followed by a boy, 10 years old. He stood next to the younger male and stared at you innocently with a spark in his eyes…he was Park Chanyeol…

Putting you down your mother kneeled in front of the two of you and smiled. She held yours and Jihyo’s hands and looked at the two of you with her same warm eyes.

Yejin: I promised the two of you, when the right time comes…we’ll meet your father and brother…Jihyo, y/n…that’s your dad…and older brother…

She pointed at Mr. Park Hyunbin who looked at his daughters with love and desperation to hold them in his arms. Jihyo rushed to hug her father but y/n stood next to mother silently. That’s when Chanyeol approached her and forwarded a yellow flower brooch…

Her eyes looked at the brooch before she looked at him. He smiled softly and tugged the flower on the corner of her pastel purple dress. She smiled widely, showing her little teeth, making the older one laugh softly. He held her hand and pulled her with him towards their father and grandfather.

Park Min Seok immediately pulled the little princess in his arms and felt content to finally meet his youngest grandchild. Yejin’s heart erupted with the long lost warmth seeing her family together again…this time she would do anything to keep it like this.

It was 9 in the evening and Yejin stared at her kids playing in the backyard from her balcony on the third floor. She wanted to put y/n and Jihyo to sleep but for today she let them play a little longer with their oppa, her oldest child…Chanyeol.

She felt a presence next to her and in the next moment a pair of firm arms were wrapped around her waist, hugging her tightly. She turned around to face her husband, the love of her life…Hyunbin, who smiled fondly staring at his lovely wife. He just wanted to look at her and never let her go…again.

Five years ago…his soul left him when his eight month pregnant wife left with their 2 years old Jihyo. She wanted to take Chanyeol with her too…but how could he survive with his wife and kids living far away from.