S2/14

Sitting on the velvet couch he caressed the armrest with a contented smile. Things were finally the way he wanted them to be. It didn't matter how many people were killed, in the end he got the power, he's finally getting the love he dreamed about. 

JIN'S POV

I watched her walk in wearing the beautiful off white dress that I selected for her. Her hair was open, reaching her waist. A few lose strands blew with the wind. The women who accompanied her left the room. She looked beautiful...yet sad. Her eyes looked tired. It seemed as if crying took al her energy. 

She sat in front of me and looked at the table. Finally I'm sitting face to face with the girl I've loved for so long. Her eyes were fixed on the floor. She haven't even acknowledged my presence yet. 

"Y/n_ah..."

It was as if she knew my voice. Her ears perked up on hearing a familiar whisper. Her glossy eyes stared at me with a request...to save her from this mess. It was as if she was screaming for me to take her...take her away. And that scream was enough to break my fragile heart. This gangster also has a heart that beats only for her...she's loved by a lot but no one will ever love her like me. My love goes beyond boundaries of hatred. 

I'm willing to sacrifice the whole world for her...but she'll never love me. 

Confusion was covering her weak form. Her eyes widened as she was hit by the sudden realization. I wasn't here to help...for her, I was the one to be blamed. Let's keep it that way then...

"Please..."

Her quivering voice was my weakness, her tear stained cheeks were stabbing me right in my heart. 

"I'm begging you...please Jin...leave me and my baby out of this...pl..please..."

As if she was already tired she fell on her knees. I couldn't afford to show how weak I am for her so I masked up my emotions and walked towards her. Crouching a bit I slowly removed a few strands of her hair from her face and tucked them behind her left ear. Moving closer, I whispered

"Here I was excited to meet my bride...and she wants my help to run to her boyfriend...tch tch..."

She shook her head as more tears fell from her eyes. 

"Just let me go!! Please!!"

Holding her pale wrist I tightened my grip making her wince in pain. 

"It's simple...marry me or die..."

A chuckle escape her mouth. She pulled her wrist from my hold and pushed me away. Her tears were already dry. 

"Funny...you think living like this is worth it...I would accept death if that separates me from you..."

3rd PERSON PERSPECTIVE

That day, he saw an unknown fire in her eyes. She was hiding a part of her, scared of unleashing it. That day a Queen was born...

----

Weddings are usually new beginnings, this one was also a beginning...the initiation of destruction. The backyard of the Park Mansion was decorated with white and blue orchids. It was cloudy and could rain anytime but nothing could stop this wedding. At one end, stood Jin dressed in clad white robes. He hair was styled backwards showing his forehead.