S3/01

wife

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

Baekhyun: It seems surreal. Years ago you see a girl, eight years younger than you. Years later you finally get to marry her...all this for power...

Jin: All this for power, true...but me marrying y/n is out of love Baekhyun...

Baekhyun sipped the wine and chuckled amusingly. He could believe if Jin goes back to Jungkook and become his supporter, but Jin and love, can't reside in same place. Being friends with him for almost fifteen years, Baekhyun truly knew him, or that's what he thought. Jin sat on the chair that once belonged to Park Hyunbin.

On getting no response Baekhyun sat in front of Jin and spoke,

Baekhyun: How did you know it's love...I mean how do you know y/n is the one?

Baekhyun never fell in love before. For him it wasn't something real. He just wanted to know how did a girl so simple and innocent cracked Jin's stone heart. Before him getting married to y/n, Baekhyun could imagine a robot more capable of feeling than the man in front of him.

Jin: I like the idea of her being mine...the relief that I feel knowing she's mine, my wife and nothing in the world could possibly change this...

Baekhyun: Dude...be somewhat poetic...at least romanticize your words...it seems as if she was a prize for defeating Jungkook.

Jin: Romance is bullshit if it's insincere. I just like her a lot...it can be called love, admiration, obsession, possession or anything else...I just like the idea of being with her. The years I spent chasing her were worth it since she's mine now...

Baekhyun sighed while laughing a bit...

Baekhyun: Since you've loved her this much...why are you wasting your wedding night drinking with an old friend when you could probably do a lot...

Jin: Okay okay stop!! I love her...she doesn't...yet...

The last word rolled out of his tongue as a whisper of hope...that one day he'll get you to love him despite all the flaws he has...

The one thing that he was unaware was that the girl now no longer felt that emotion. The damage was too much to heal. She promised she will never fall in love again...All her life she was seeking for answers as to why all of this was happening in the first place.

Now she'll seek for revenge...whatever or whoever killed her parents and her sister will suffer her wrath...

MAFIA'S OBSESSION SEASON THREE

'a queen is made, not born'

Leaning against the headboard of the lavish king sized bed, y/n's eyes trailed the outline of the moon covered in the clouds. The darkness outside was nothing compared to the darkness inside this house where she was supposed to live with her husband. She had already changed into night robes. The room was cold and dark. The only light was the moonlight that entered through the lace white curtains of the balcony windows.

Her phone buzzed indicating she received a text. She glanced at the screen from afar. It was Rose who texted her. She finally drew in a breath of relief. Finally her son, her Han was away from this dark world. Unknowingly a smile made it's way to her lips. It was the first time since two days she smiled genuinely.