S2/12

The dark alley was creeping out her senses. It was bewitching her mind to think all the negative. She needed to ran away, alone...far from her sister, her child to keep them safe and alive. Upon seeing a large empty container, Jihyo immediately slowed down and rushed behind it. She clutched the fabric of her garment trying to suppress her sobs. Her mind was thinking of the worst.

Heavy footsteps were heard. She gulped the fear and tried to be brave for once. Running away could never be a solution. She knew what she signed up for when she agreed to his terms. Pulling out the gun from her waistband she aimed the pistol on the leg of one of the two guards. Pressing the trigger, the bullet flew swiftly and pierced the thick skin of the man. He groaned in pain and held his leg. Jihyo wiped the stray tears on her cheeks and walked out of her hiding place.

Her eyes showed a foreign emotion which he never saw. Standing there, Jimin couldn't move. He saw the love of his life after so long. Her gun was aiming for his heart. She wore a beautiful black dress. Her hair reached till her lower back. They grew longer than the last time he saw her. His eyes softened a bit but seeing the gun in her hand made him look at her with pain of betrayal.

Jimin: Jihyo...out of all the people...I never thought you would be a part of all this...this isn't a world for you to survive...please go back...

Jihyo: When you left me on my own...I had to make choices to protect myself, my sister and...

Jimin: You know you are standing against me...

Jihyo: I know it very well...it's either you or me...who'll go back alive...

Jimin's eyes softened. He tried to convey his love but soon his face had a blank expression. He smirked and stared at Jihyo with the sinister smile. His eyes no longer held the same warmth as they held years ago.

Jimin: I love you so much baby girl...but you chose this yourself...

He shot his gun in her direction only for her to jump to the other side and dodge his attack. Reaching near her he held her hand in his and caressed her rosy cheeks. She tried to push him away but he pulled her closer by her waist.

Jimin: run...

He whispered in her ear and moved his lips to her jawline placing a soft kiss over there. Jihyo felt his hold was loosening and she felt him walk back slowly. She stood there trying to figure out why he let go of her. He was supposed to kill her, her baby and y/n...

a few hours earlier...

While arranging the checked answer sheets Jihyo heard a soft cry on the baby monitor. She immediately stood up and rushed towards her lil one's room...her Han's room. Seeing the year old toddler searching for her made her heart melt. She immediately lifted the baby in her arms and he snuggled into the embrace of her mother making Jihyo giggle.

Jihyo: Han, you missed momma...

He just held her close while she tried to calm him down. While rocking her baby to sleep the landline started ringing making her rush to answer the call.

Jihyo: Hello...

No one answered from the other side, making Jihyo frown...

Jihyo: Hello...

The call itself disconnected. She shook her head and noticed that her son was already asleep. She carefully placed his in the cradle and walked out of the room when the phone ringed again.
Jihyo: Hell-

"Jihyo..."

As if time stopped...

His voice is still the same, tender and soft...