S3/06

queen to the throne

Sometimes we underestimate the unlimited power we hold in the depths of our hearts. It's insane how a person is never truly aware how powerful they are until and unless they are forced to leash the power, to destroy everyone around them and to burn the world. The weak ones are the most powerful, yet abused by the ones who possess the fake power.

The moment Yejin married Hyunjin, she knew her life was about to take a 360. Everything was worth it, because they were in love. She trusted him...more than anything. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe they weren't the endgame.

They weren't meant to last forever. One storm, and the house of cards was shattered. She looked at him, for the last time, as their hands entwined with each other, eyes secretly confessing their love one last time, the pain vanishing, as she held his hand tightly. The next moment Hyun bin's eyes fell on the person who was the cause of this misery, this unplanned goodbye...his father, Park Min Seok walked down, with the weapon he used to kill his son and his daughter-in-law...

Stepping near the wounded body of his own son, Min Seok showed no remorse. He had no pain, no guilt or whatsoever.

"I warned you..."

Chanyeol was weeping silently, too young to understand what his grandfather did, he sat near his mother who held his hand in hers tightly.

"I'm sorry... for leaving y..you..."

Tears escaped her eyes as she looked at her son. She met him after five years, she wanted to take him away from all this.

"Save them...your...sisters..."

Her hands dropped from the boy's palm making him sob loudly. He hugged her lifeless body, trying to wake up from this nightmare. He was just a boy, what did he do to deserve this...

----

Present

Jihyo stood straight, Taeri gripped her hand tightly but on seeing no response from her he smirked.

Taeri: I see...little Ms. Sunshine is now Midnight rain...carrying a storm inside her heart...how does it feel to be my servant? I intended on making you my wife...but you chose him...that damn Park Jimin...

Jihyo laughed slightly and looked at him.

Jihyo: He's a man, could you blame me for choosing a real man instead of a child throwing tantrums.

Taeri: You bi*ch...

Wrapping her hair in his fists he pulled her head back slightly making her groan in pain. She struggled in his grip. Taeri wrapped his other hand around her neck, and pressed it harshly, making her cough.

Taeri: What's the use of this struggle...when all you'll ever be is a s***...disowned by her own family for carrying a child that wasn't born out of marriage but just sheer desire and lust. You disgust me, that kid, that little piece—

Before he could complete his words, Jihyo kicked him back harshly, freeing herself from his grip. Without waiting for another second she turned around and pushed him harshly against the wall making him groan in pain.

Jihyo: Keep his name out of your filthy mouth or else you'll face the mother in me...

She kicked him harshly making him fall on his knees before walking out of the room. His fiance entered the room just before Jihyo could leave. Looking at the woman dressed in red, Jihyo spoke...

Jihyo: Keep your pathetic excuse of a husband in your pocket or else I won't hesitate before slicing his neck...

Irene gulped the lump of saliva down her throat as her eyes shifted from Jihyo's figure to Lee Taeri...