S3/05

'murder'

From being obsessed to just loving you, we were finally happy...

TWO MONTHS LATER

Walking upstairs, y/n's eyes fell on the magnificent ballroom of her new home. She couldn't help but walk in the magnificent room. She wore a beautiful off white corset top and a long skirt. Her beauty adorned the mansion's golden interior. She curiously looked at the room and was surprised to see luxury screaming. The fountain at the center was sparkling in the dim lighting. It shone in the center.

Faint music was playing in the background as she felt an arm being wrapped around her waist and made her sway slowly with the music. Jin's arms lifted her up and turned her to face him. She was mesmerized by the dazzling haze in his eyes. Sincere feelings...were conveyed as the two exchanged glances through the mirrors decorating the room. Her lips curved in a small smile as he admired her sweetly...his wife whom he really wanted to love...

The obsession for power made him crazy...but now he wants to be sane, for her. She's a joy, his delight...his most precious belonging. He was enchanted by the fact that she was smiling at him, it made him feel human. All he knew was power...but this woman makes him wanna risk all of it to keep her by his side. He agreed to give her the freedom to choose whatever she wants to do but now he's scared of her entering this world.

Her safety will always be his first priority...but now he wanted to keep this innocence of her's and protect her from the world. People do fall in love...but her love made him rise up from the deepest graves of despair. His love for her makes him wanna trap her and free her at the same time. It had passed the stages of obsession and infatuation and now could be considered the noblest form of love...

His wife was his pride...

"I'll love you...always..."

Her eyes twinkled like stars in the faint moonlight as she noticed they were on the balcony. Looking at him she felt something new, unknown tp her heart...was she finally getting the type of love everyone deserves...selfless, a love with no conditions, a love that doesn't bind you yet is strong enough to make you stay.

Six months slipped like a bottle of wine, time moved, people changed, some for better some for the worse but he...remained the same, loved her more than yesterday. He made her feel stronger...he made her capable of standing by his side without any fear. He made her feel what love in truest form feels like.

People are flawed, so was he...yet he tried to become the perfect man for his wife. Perfect father to the child his wife adorned. Turning her around, he placed a blind fold on her eyes and tied it softly.

"Jin...I hate surprises...please!!!"

"You'll love this one...darling..."

Darling...that's what he called her. She smiled...Picking her up in his arms he placed a soft kiss on her forehead while walking towards the main door of the mansion. Making her sit on the couch he walked forward to escort his very special guest. The little one held his fingers as he made his way towards the most special person in his life...

"Jin!!! Hey you aren't here!!! I'm opening this blindfold—"

Her words came to a halt as she felt the familiar ecstasy once again. She felt someone poke her cheeks softly yet fondly. Her eyes turned glossy as she removed the blindfold quickly and stared at the most beautiful face...her son, her Han...

A sob escaped her mouth as she took in the moment and looked at the child with pure admiration. Sitting on her knees she hugged him tightly and cried hard. Han rubbed his mother's back softly as Jin too stood next to them. She couldn't believe she was holding her most precious treasure, her son in her arms.

"Thank you..."

She whispered softly as Jin smiled warmly.

---

Chanyeol: You are to be blamed for all my miseries...what makes you think I'll continue to stay with you...

He growled in anger as Park Minseok just shrugged. Sitting on the leather couch he looked at his grandson turned rebel and laughed.

Minseok: Misery...if luxury is your misery, boy you were born in the wrong place. I gave you everything...all the power possible yet you proved to be incompetent for this position. Jin's perfect...

Chanyeol: I don't care what you do or what Jin does...you can not run from the nightmares of your past that are still haunting you Minseok Park.

Slamming the gun on the glass table he left the room in agony and anger. Minseok glared at his grandson who just left. 

"he's just like his father, impulsive fool. guess it's time to remove another pawn from the game..."

Rose who stood in the corner looked at him, horrified. She knew this man was ruthless...

"Rose...kill him..."

She gasped and looked at him startled...

"Grand..father...but h..how---"

"Hesitation isn't something a mafia know...kill him. Three days..."

---

"So he said three days...", the person on the other side of the cell phone spoke with a sinister grin. It was conference call between three people, Rose, y/n and the third person who knew about the game y/n was playing since the very beginning...

"Well we have three days, which way, easy or painful...", the man spoke. 

"Although he ruined our lives Jimin, he's still my only family. The least we can do is kill'em  with kindness..."

"Y/n...Chanyeol' s life is in danger. We really need to speed up before Park Minseok suspects me. He won't hesitate...", Rose spoke in a hushed whisper as if she felt the guards near her were trying to listen to her conversation.

"Don't worry Rose. I won't let that man harm my brother...he's done enough damage by killing my parents and my sister. That was his last mistake..."

---