S2/13

Season 2/ Final pt. 1

JIMIN'S POV

JIMIN'S POV

Her laughs echoed in my ears. Holding her close I examined her delicate features, she looked beautiful...Her tender smile, her soft gaze on me and the way her fingers moved through my hair. That was the best day we spent, lying in each other's arms on the living room couch. Slow music played in the background. I closed my eyes, trying to believe this was not a dream, and I've finally found the love my mother and father had...

I've finally found the missing pieces of the puzzle...

The moment my life started making meaning, all of it was snatched from me...she was taken away...so far that I couldn't get her back. 

All the memories came back and were gone in those few seconds. She was laying wrapped in bandages and covered with wires...

Her breaths were slow...

They were about to drop any minute and I could just sit there and hold her for the last time...

"Time of death: 7:14 PM..."

Panicking I caressed her cheeks trying to wake her up. Her cheeks were cold and pale. I looked for the doctor and screamed in desperation...if he could do anything to bring her back to life...

Someone held me back when I saw a few people pushing her stretcher away, wrapping her in a white cloth. I pushed the person holding me back, from breaking down completely. Running frantically through the corridor, I finally stopped them from taking her away from me. Holding her hands, I cried, in pain, in desperation...

I begged her to come back to me even though I knew she was gone...too far, it was impossible for her to come back. Pecking her forehead and cheeks I let my tears flow, uncontrollably. The people might have pitied me...

With her gone, my heart froze and soul died. I would've died that day with her, but I couldn't. Knowing there was someone who needed me, our child...

I know she never wanted me to know, but I've seen my child grow, I've kept them protected...always...

I saw him grow beautifully, from afar...

I'll have to stay alive to keep the symbol of our love safe, away from this world...

----

PRESENT

Sitting in the corner of the room you stared at the dark green walls with an empty gaze. Your eyes looked tired with all the crying. Your hair were slightly messy. Han slept on the bed with his face pressed against the soft pillow. He was the only thing that kept you sane throughout these three days since you were kidnapped by your own grandfather. The moment you thought everything was coming back to it's place, he once again ruined your peace. 

The door opened revealing Chanyeol holding a tray of food. You didn't even looked at him. He was worried. Seeing you so broken made his heart clench. Placing the food on the coffee table he walked towards you and sat next to you. You refused to look at him, knowing you were just a step away from breaking down. 

Everything was broken. Your heart was in pain. You were on the verge of giving up on yourself, on this life. 

Chanyeol: Y/n_ah...please...

Tears dropped on your dry cheeks, as you silently sobbed against his chest. Wrapping your arms around his torso you buried your face in his chest. His hand slowly rubbed you back trying to calm you. You tried hard to stop yourself from breaking down, but everything was too much for you. All your life you were running away, afraid from your own grandfather, trying to protect the only reason you are alive...Han...

You: I'm tired...please please take me away...oppa...please...

Chanyeol: shhh...sweetheart please don't cry like this...it makes me feel helpless. I promise I'll take you and Han away...just please...

He was hesitating. 

Chanyeol: Trust me once again...you'll be free from all this...Han will be safe too...and Grandfather would leave you two alone, I promise...it'll be alright---

He stopped speaking when the door opened revealing Park Min Seok. He entered the room followed by a few maids carrying shopping bags. 

Min Seok: Chanyeol leave...

Chanyeol: Obey him for the last time...

He whispered as he wiped your tears away. You neither accepted nor denied your brother's wish. 

Min Seok: Get her ready, she needs to meet someone important...

He talked to one of the four ladies who just nodded. Rose picked up the sleeping baby carefully and walked out of the room with him in his arms. Min Seok crouched in front of his dearest granddaughter and looked at her teary eyes, with his cold ones...

Min Seok: Do anything I hate...he'll suffer...

Y/n nodded while lowering her eyes. Min Seok looked satisfied and walked out of the room. He heard her crying, that pained him a bit but he knew how to hide his emotions...

----