S3/03

03, 'twisted hate'

Love...he just likes the idea of owning your entirety...it satisfies his inner beast...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Darkness was always drawn to light, but I wasn't just drawn to her; I was fucking obsessed. I would throw myself into her flame and let it burn me alive if it meant her warmth was the last thing I felt before I died."

From a distance I looked at her, faking her sweetest smile to a bunch of unknown people. His hand...his fvcking hand was wrapped around her waist claiming the authority he had over her. I wanted to rip the arm off his body since he dared to touch her. She's mine...just mine...

The lights dimmed as the spotlight was on the center stage. Jin held her hand in his and walked towards the stage. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder, he slowly pulled her closer by her waist. Looking to my side I saw my newest secretary Jisoo. She was baffled when I held her hand and pulled her on the stage.

With my eyes fixed on the two, I swayed with the beat of the music, just wanting to find a reason to snatch his wife from his arms and bring her to where she belongs. The next moment everyone spinned their partner and then held the hands of the girl next to them.

AUTHOR'S POV

The moment his arms wrapped around her waist, a spark ignited in his eyes. She looked at him with wide eyes, clearly surprised by the appearance of her lover. His touch was gentle yet it screamed his authority over her. And she...she didn't like it. The dimmed lighting didn't let people notice how the past lovers eloped in silence.

The very next moment, y/n felt herself being pushed against the wall gently as he stood in front of her. His eyes were clouded with a new found emotion of anger, masked with relief of seeing her after so long. He hugged her gently while pulling her in his embrace as she stood numbly.

"Y/n_ah...you shouldn't have married him..."

In one second, his voice turned from gentle to provocative. The husky whisper did scare her a bit but she masked her expressions well. Two people with fvcked up destiny...are in love. Deep abiding yet forbidden love. She's married and he...well he's the enemy of her husband.

Loyalty...

"He can die for me..."

"Well then I'll kill him..."

The tension between the two was growing as his hands trailed on her bare back, losing into her abyss.

YOUR POV

He gripped my chin and brought my gaze to his.

"What did I tell you? You're mine, y/n. You're never touching another man unless you want him six feet in the ground. So yes, we're fucking exclusive."

"I'm his wife..."

"As if it bothers me..."

Our eyes, locked together, speak more truths than our mouths ever have. I could never forget I loved him...then he disappeared. It was as if he didn't exist. My life took a 180 degree turn and now I was standing in front of the man I've loved...with everything in me. His body was pressed against mine, eyes digging holes in my soul. It was as if I betrayed him...but was it really my fault?

Snapping out of the guilt I pushed him away a bit harshly and fixed myself. We were both a mess.

"I can't betray a man who loves me from the bottom of his heart..."

Walking ahead I didn't bother to look at him.

"Love...that's bullshit...you are just a fvcking prize for him. He just likes the idea of you being his...and his authority over you. It was me who loved you y/n...i still do...I would do anything for you to be mine again..."

"Just leave me...or burn with me..."

"Scared Jin...Jungkook might be making love with your little wife right now..."

Jennie sneered as she gulped the alcohol. Jin just chuckled darkly. He stared at her with the scariest glare ever. She felt the shivers run down her spine. The man in the corner of the room chuckled seeing the most viscous woman being intimidated by a man.

"If you love that pretty mouth of yours better learn to keep it shut in front of me..."

???: Calm down guys...and tell me what is to be done with that nurse girl...

Jin: She's useless now...Jimin ruined every plan I had for the two of them. Speaking of Jimin, who's the underboss...

"Jungkook didn't announce it yet...people are assuming it's him anyway. The gang needs to be stabilized after what you did..."

Jin: You need to become the underboss...

Midnight, somewhere in Busan

Kai: Yohan is missing...We have no trace of him...it's as if he never existed...

Jimin chuckled darkly as he looked at the picture of y/n in his hands. Placing the polaroid on the desk beside Jihyo's picture he looked at Kai...

"Y/n...is playing games with me...she thinks she's gonna win Kai...even if I have to search the world thrice, I'll have my son by my side..."

Kai: Jimin...right now you need to focus on the future of this gang...it should be your top priority.

Jimin rolled his eyes at him, tired of his constant reminders. His top priority was to be with his son and leave this world. Settle for something less dangerous that would allow him to raise the boy and love him. Turning towards Soobin, Jimin spoke

Jimin: Soobin...who was the last person to enter that room?

Soobin: It's really confusing...according to the CCTV it was...

Hoseok entered the room with a bunch of documents making Soobin stop in mid sentence. He placed them on the desk and looked at Jimin, more like glared at Jimin.

Hoseok: You are an a$$hole!! Jimin, if Jungkook gets to know about this he'll skin you alive...

Jimin: C'mon...that dude is too busy weeping over his lost love. He's a baby...pathetic and weak...

Hoseok: You are keeping that man alive...he killed your mother Jimin!! He's a fvcking psycho...Seo Minjun should be dead...

Jimin: Careful Hoseok...it's my father, whom you are speaking about...words have their consequences...

Jimin lit the picture of the girl he loved the most and dropped it on the floor. Smashing the polaroid with his Chelsea boots he looked at the three men with the deadliest gaze ever.

Jimin: One day...I'll find the real culprit and fvcking kill him in the worst way possible...

His agony was bigger than anyone else's. As a kid he lost both his parents. As a teen he grew up in the shadow of his younger step-brother. As an adult he lost the new found family, his lover and his child. His fault...was his relation with this family... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------