S3/07

♪ angel pt. 2

vengeance is sweet

The private jet was about to reach it's destination. Lee Taeri had Jihyo sitting on his lap in front of Jimin. The man searched for any trace of emotion in the eyes of the lover of his ex-fiancé but Jimin never gave him that satisfaction. 

"The weapons will reach their destination as soon as we get the complete payment", Taeri spoke as he traced the outline of Jihyo's covered arm. Jimin scoffed in disbelief looking at the audacity of this man. 

"Well from the looks of it, i think Mr. Lee Dongwook didn't taught you business well..."

If there's one thing in the world that bothered Taeri, it was the constant comparison to his elder brother. He hated the constant reminder of how he'll never be his brother. Jimin smirked seeing his fist clench. Jihyo looked at him, warning him to stop. 

Jimin shrugged as he leaned back on the seat. Taeri placed his palm on top of Jihyo's and looked at the man with a challenging gaze. Jimin yawned, getting bored of his childish tactics. They were flying to China in a private jet, locking a deal for some diamonds and guns. Just a regular business day for them. 

---

"Leave me"

"I dare you to make me..."

Trapped between Jungkook's arm, y/n looked at him without absolute anger. Jungkook could only smirk in satisfaction seeing the look of distress on the face of his tigress. She looked even sexier with her new found courage. Her sassy walk and her playing with guns for fun. He was surprised to see her leading the deal from Jin's side. 

"Remind me to thank your husband by the way..."

He placed a chaste peck on her cheeks before walking back from her. Winking at her, he made his way out of the cabin. A notification popped on the screen of her phone taking away her attention from Jungkook. 

"Take care of Han for me..."

A lone tear left her eyes, she looked at the lock screen and caressed the little boy's face. 

"We all make sacrifices for  the one's we love more than life itself...I hope one day, you won't have to make this choice little one, I hope I can take you far away, and raise you just like how your mum wanted..."

...

The plane jerked as Taeri's hold on Jihyo tightened. Jimin held his seat tightly. The chaos had just started when all of a sudden warning alarms went off. Taeri stood up and picked up his gun, pointing it at Jimin. 

"You bastard...this is all your doing..."

He rushed to the cockpit to find the pilot dead along with a few of his guard's injured. The plane was heading to crash. 

meanwhile

"What are you doing? This will get all of us killed..."

Jimin held Jihyo close, she looked at him with a smile and caressed his cheeks softly. Her eyes were filled with tears. Jimin couldn't understand her. 

"Stop the talking."

She saw Taeri approaching them with a gun pointed at Jimin's back. In the next moment, she pulled her man into her arms and pulled the gun from his waist band before shooting three bullets straight into Taeri's body. The man collapsed down, groaning in pain. Jimin held her tightly before pulling away.