S3/02

02, 'lie'

'The thing is...I play with hearts using my brain. That's why I never lose...'

The classical music could be heard in the background. It was turned at the lowest volume as the person enjoyed the wine. He was dressed in black, covered face and hands. Only his eyes with no emotions reflected the moonlight.

Baekhyun was sitting in the far corner of the same room. It was early morning, 3:30 AM. They both waited for Jin to show up. Soon the door creaked open revealing Jin who was still in his wedding suit. The man was busy after all.

Yeonjun entered the room after Seokjin and took her designated place. He was confused seeing an unknown man but kept mum. Jin was known for his cunning brain. Maybe there was a reason why this man was hidden from him too.

The man who was hidden in the darkest corner of the room stood up and placed his wine glass on the wooden coffee table.

"Kim Seok Jin...congrats on the wedding btw..."

He wishes Jin as he takes a seat next to Yeonjun and removes the cap and mask. Baekhyun smirked seeing him here. With an amused expression he speak again,

"Wedding...ain't it your wedding night...what are you doing with these two handsome guys...don't tell me you are gay..."

"Shut up!!"

"What!! Leaving that sexy wife of yours alone on the wedding night is enough proof..."

"I know my wife is sexy but don't even compliment her in front of me in that way...how's her boyfriend..."

"Mad...super mad...but broken on the inside...he thinks I'm his savior...while I have been his biggest enemy since the very beginning..."

"That's good for us...now don't mess it up. Pretend to be my enemy and Jungkook's helper...for a few months more..."

"Okay...I'll get going then...just came to congratulate you..."

Yeonjun: S...Since...when...

Yeonjun was shaken to his core seeing the man in front of him. Jin smirked seeing the poor boy's face. Yeonjun was a useful person for a long run in this game of gangsters.

Jin: From the very beginning...How would all my attacks on Jungkook do exactly the same amount of harm as I want if there was no one to control it...

Same night, Park Mansion[Busan]

Jimin entered the library and searched for a particular red hard cover book. Spotting a total of nine books he pulled the seventh one and waited for a few seconds before the shelf moved aside revealing a dark passage towards the secret basement of the mansion.

The place was highly secured with advanced security systems. It was a metallic chamber made for training camps as well as dungeons. The guards bowed at the 'supposed' yet not announced underboss of the gang.

Jimin, however, was unbothered by the extra respect he was getting. He couldn't care less about insignificant stuff like this when he has better things to do. He was here once again, it was the day of the month when he seeked the truth behind the death of Park Hyunbin, his wife Yejin and Park Yoona. [Refer to season two episode nine, Wattpad.]

Jimin was indeed a toddler, seven years old but he wasn't easy to fool. He had questions about his parents, 'real parents' disappearances and those questions led him to find the man behind the rivalry of the Park's & Jeon's.

Entering the room on the left he walked towards the man chained to the bed. He looks at the sleeping male and sits next to him. Sensing someone's presence the man finally opens his eyes. His eyes. The held sparkle...