S2/10

___________

A/n:
Please vote for the chapters if you like them.
Comment about your favourite parts and suggestions.
Stream My Universe, Yours By Jin, Christmas Tree By V and Stay Alive (Prod. Suga) By Jungkook!!!

Hey we have a lot of guest appearances in this part. Enjoy.

___________

Kim Jennie...

Two things you need to know about her...

She doesn't take no for an answer...and she's a bad bitch.

Sitting on the couch of Jungkook's lavish apartment her eyes boringly stared all over the place. She was waiting for that guy to come for the past three hours...but again he ditched her. She wasn't interested to date him either but it was their families forcing them to get together.

When she was about to leave the front door opened revealing a tired and drunk Jungkook who walked towards her and pushed her on the couch. He was frustrated and angry. He was wasted.

Jungkook: Can't you get it!! I don't want to date you!! Why are you always in my house like a shameless person!!!

Jennie scoffed while trying to push him off her. It only resulted in him pressing his body on her with even more force. She groaned as his weight was too much for her petite figure. Jungkook looked her in the eyes and said.

Jungkook: This means nothing to me...

With that his lips captured her and he kissed her roughly. She didn't want to resist so she gave in. She didn't want to date him...but this meant nothing...

That day...in anger and frustration, he made a mistake that he would regret not now...but surely in future.

-

TWO DAYS LATER

Jihyo: No!! Please don't force me...oppa...please...I don't want to get married...

Chanyeol: Jihyo...try to understand...ok...at least talk to the guy once...maybe he'll understand your reasons...the one you don't want to tell me...

He suggested making Jihyo think for a while before nodding. Looking at her brother she nodded unsure about her decision.