6: I've Got To Go Away

Yuji wiped his forehead mockingly as he finished trying up the clown themed villain. "It ain't much but its honest work." He joked to himself. 

"You're literally a criminal." The clown man shot back. 

"Says the one who tried to rob a convenience store dressed as a clown." The vigilante reminded him, "And I have duct tape too so don't think I won't shut you up forcefully.". 

The clown man sighed. "You're a thug, you know that right? Like when pro heroes do this its seamless, simple. What you're doing...its thuggish. Zip ties? Really? What are you, a human trafficker?". 

Yuji grumbled something incredibly rude under his breath. "Well if you wanted a pro hero you should have made more of a fuss so they would show up. Sucks to suck but I'm the best you're gonna get.". 

"Did someone call a pro hero?" A voice asked. Yuji wasn't startled, he had heard Eraserhead approach from a block away. 

The clown on the other hand looked scared. "E-Eraserhead." He stammered. Yuji scoffed. 

"Who are you, Batman?" The vigilante said, "Dropping in here like you're some sort of big shot.". He watched the pro hero roll his eyes. "Hey, don't sass me, old man." Yuji said. Eraserhead looked genuinely surprised at the response. He never expected anyone to be able to see his eyes behind those goggles. 

"I just wanted to speak with you." The hero said. Yuji nodded and hauled the clown onto his left shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes. 

"I've gotta get this guy out to the street, so we can talk when he's out of earshot.". 

When they did start talking, they did so on the rooftop of a nearby shop. "I wanted to make sure you were okay after what happened last time." Eraserhead revealed. 

"Oh." Yuji said, embarrassed. "I'm fine. I've just never had my quirk erased before. The sensations was..." He shivered for emphasis, "just wrong.". The hero nodded understandingly. 

"Well as long as you're okay now.". 

"Oh I'm more than okay." Yuji assured the man. Things had been going well recently. In all aspects of his life, for once. 

The hero paused for a moment. "I didn't even know you were using your quirk." He said, "You gave no visible indication you were doing anything other than fighting me.". 

Yuji smirked under the mask. "That's my secret Eraser, I'm always using my quirk.". 

The man once again rolled his eyes. "I'll figure out what it is eventually.". 

"No you wont." Yuji said, his voice full of mischief, "But I'll enjoy watching you try anyways. Now, you wanna tell me about those problem children of yours? That last story about the goldfish was a real knee slapper.". 

"Never refer to anything as a 'real knee slapper' ever again." The hero deadpanned. Yuji raised his hands in surrender. "As far as news goes....well I've got these two-they're a couple, as unhealthy as it is for them. Half the time they're trying to beat the shit out of each other and the other they're sickeningly sweet.". 

Yuji's mind traveled to Midoriya and Bakugou. But it couldn't be the same people, right? U.A was a big school and he didn't know exactly which class Eraserhead taught. 

"But they got into a full blown argument yesterday over a get together they had planned." The hero said, sighing. "They went at each other, one didn't want to go at all. He doesn't exactly like...people. In general. The other was all excited to go and couldn't wait. But they were actually arguing over whether or not they should pick this proposed third boy up from his house or elsewhere.".