Finale

"Aw fuck come on! You should dump him!". 

The class turned to look at Yuji. They were in the middle of a test and he had just started talking to himself. 

"Whoops." The teen blushed. "There's a girl in the other room who's talking to her friends about a boy and they're not taking the red flags seriously. Like come on, he told her she was clingy for asking to hang out twice a week! She should get rid of the asshole.". He seemed very indignant about the situation. 

"Oh cool." Kirishima said, before refocusing on his test. The rest of the class followed suit. 

Yuji, confused, turned to Sero, who was next to him. "Is this normal or something here? At my old school I'd be scolded or something for eavesdropping.". 

"Shoji does it sometimes." Sero replied with a shrug. "It just happens, man.". 

Yuji nodded in understanding, but was still a little surprised. He supposed U.A had its benefits. 

-------- ------------ ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------- ------------ ------------ 

"Where's Yuji?" Katsuki asked, looking around. "How is that bastard so fucking slippery? Where does he go?!". 

"Oh, I see him!" Izuku said, pointing at a crowd of girls. Yuji was in the center, holding up some tissues. The pair moved closer so they could collect their third boyfriend. 

"Come on that asshole isn't worth crying over." He said with a kind smile. "Plenty of other fish in the sea.". 

"You're right." The tear eyed girl said, accepting the tissue and dabbing at her eyes. "He's not worth it. But what if I can't find someone nicer? What if I'm like-doomed to date jerks forever.". 

"Hey, someone as pretty and kind as you shouldn't say that shit. You've just gotta find the right person. Don't settle." Yuji replied, trying to give the girl a boost in confidence. 

She looked up at him with teary brown eyes and Izuku and Katsuki made tired eye contact. It was a hassle to have a boyfriend that attractive. Really it was. Yuji couldn't go five seconds in the world without someone falling in love with him. 

"Come on sparkles." Katsuki said, dragging Yuji away forcibly. 

"I wasn't finished." Yuji pouted. Katsuki rolled his eyes. 

"You're finished the moment they start getting all goo-goo eyed." He explained gruffly. 

"Goo -goo eyes?" Yuji repeated, confused. 

"For someone so observant you sure are dumb sometimes.". 

Yuji just let himself be dragged for a bit as they entered the lunch line. 

"Hey, I've got an idea." The blue haired teen said, "We're not eating here, so don't get the real dishes.". 

"Where are we going?" Izuku asked as he climbed up their fifth flight of stairs. 

"You'll see." Yuji said as he messed with the door handle's lock. Katsuki gave him a suspicious look. 

"Hold on a fucking second are you picking the lock?!" He asked, realization donning on him. Yuji rolled his eyes. 

"I don't see why that's relevant." The teen repliezd without really answering the question. He pocketed the strange piece of metal. "All done. Lets go.". 

"What about the camera's? Wont they be able to see everything?" Izuku asked looking around nervously. Yuji laughed and pulled a remote looking device out of his pocket. 

"What cameras?" He asked rhetorically as he pushed the door open. 

"I'm dating a crook." Katsuki announced, walking out onto the roof of the school. Izuku followed soon after. 

"The view is so cool. You can see all the training facilities!". 

"Yeah I came up here a couple times after I snuck into your dorms. You know, before I transferred." Yuji explained, "I got very good at sneaking around, let me tell you that.". 

Izuku watched as Yuji turned to face the city that stretched out before them. U.A being on a hill overlooking the city really did come in handy. Yuji's blue hair was lightly moving from the cool breeze. It was still cold out, the cusp of winter in Japan, but they were dressed warmly enough to take their chanced. 

In that moment, Izuku considered himself the luckiest man on earth. Yuji looked back at him, his eyes glittering gold in the sunlight. 

In that moment he could tell Yuji thought exactly the same thing. 

"Hey lovebirds are you gonna eat or what?" Katsuki shouted from where he was standing. 

Izuku and Yuji broke eye contact and burst out laughing. 

"What's so funny?!". 

"You ruined the moment Kacchan!" 

"I didn't ruin shit Deku!" 

---------- ---------- ---------- ------------ ---------- --------- ------------ ------------ 

"And-and this is called a hook!" Eri said excitedly, demonstrating the punch on her giant stuffed frog. 

"Wow, you're getting good at that." Hizashi said, legitimately impressed. "Guess I wont have to worry about you when you start school after all, huh?". He ruffled Eri's hair. 

The little girl beamed at him. "Nope! No worrying.". 

"Oh I think I'm very worried." A voice butted in. Yuji turned to Shota and rolled his eyes. Shota glared at him in return. "What did I say about teaching her anything untoward?". 

"Its just self defense." Yuji defended, "I knew more than this at her age. She's got a lot to catch up on. I should take her to the gym! Eri, you can try a real punching bag!". 

Her eyes sparkled at the mention of a real bag. She had seen them in movies. Of course, she couldn't use it all the time. She'd probably hurt herself, but she could try it out at least. 

"A seven year old in a boxing gym?" Aizawa asked, skeptical. 

"She can join the lessons. My moms'll teacher her for free." Yuji explained. 

At the mention of formal lessons with Isamu and Ayako, Aizawa relaxed. 

"You're such a worry wart." His husband teased as he walked back to the kitchen to check on dinner. 

Since the first time he came over for dinner, Yuji had done it several times now. Usually after an early patrol. It was easier now that he lived in the dorms too, and Eri absolutely loved him, so it was always nice. 

"Well can you blame me? That's the first kid I got involved with!" Shota pointed an accusing finger 

"Hey, what did I ever do?" Yuji asked incredulously. 

"Are you serious? Do you want the pg list or the near lethal one? They're roughly the same length by the way." The hero deadpanned. Yuji stuck his tongue out at him and Eri giggled at their antics. 

"You'll teach her immature habits." Shota warned. 

And this is where that classic, fairytale ending comes in. 

We don't have to do the serious ending thing, we really don't. 

What was important here was not that Namura Yuji had a pretty useless enhanced hearing quirk that was boosted permanently by a trigger injection that never wore off.

It wasn't that he had become the most prominent vigilante in Musutafu and Japan as a whole. 

What was important there is that Namura Yuji was having an absolute blast