41: Loose Lips Sink Ships

"Midoriya, Bakugou, you're not attending school today." Aizawa announced, "I've already handed in an exemption notice. The rest of you better hurry up and get inside.". 

The couple made eye contact and followed their teacher away from their class and back into the dorms they had just left like 3 seconds ago. Mr. Aizawa looked exhausted as he led the way. 

They silently got into the elevator. Izuku and Katsuki looked at each other anxiously, not quite sure what to expect. Had they done something? Was Yuji in trouble? 

"Is the idiot okay?" Katsuki asked as they stepped out of the elevator, unable to stop himself from inquiring. They hadn't seen him at all today and things had been so chaotic with their second internships coming up no one had even had a chance to go to his dorm and check on him. They had texted him, but hadn't gotten a response. 

"He's physically fine." The teacher answered cryptically, leading them to the vigilante's dorm. Izuku's heart beat quickly, scared that Yuji was having a bad sensory day. It was hard to figure out how to solve the problem there. Usually Yuji just endured it. 

Aizawa announced his presence before opening the door. Yuji was lying on the bed, scrolling on his phone, looking perfectly fine. He looked over at the door and smiled, obviously he already heard them coming. 

"Your heart rhythm is cute." The blue haired boy said with a small smile, looking right at Izuku. His boyfriend choked at the sudden confession. He didn't really understand how a heart rhythm could be cute, still having anything about him called cute was an instant blush. Darn his mom for giving him the overreactive gene. 

"What the fuck?! He looks fine, why the hell did you make us worry?" Katsuki demanded. 

"15 cents to the swear jar. And watch this." The teacher said, seamlessly turning to Yuji. "Where did you get the batmobile from three days ago?". 

"I got it off a contact of mine who customizes cars. She thinks I'm of legal age to drive and I told her I needed it for the night. She just let me take it. The auto driving software was something I helped her design, so technically she can't say no when I ask for it." The boy answered with a smile. 

"I don't get it." Izuku said, "He really is fine.". The green haired teen was beyond confused at this point. 

"The real Yuji would never be so honest!" Katsuki announced, "Who are you, you damn fucking imposter?". He lunged at Yuji, who laughed. 

"I am the real Yuji. I was just hit with a quirk that makes you completely honest for 24 hours.". 

"Yeah, you have to babysit him for the day." Aizawa sighed, "We can't have him running around announcing that he's Ghost. So just keep him in the dorms until he's back to not telling us a fucking thing.". 

"15 cents in the swear jar." Katsuki grumbled, petty as always. 

"Come on." Yuji whined, "I wouldn't just tell people. Even under a quirk I'm sure I have some limits.". 

"Really?" Aizawa challenged. "Then I'll ask something you'd never normally give me an answer to.". 

He thought about it for a second. Most of the mysteries surrounding Yuji had been solved. Many incidents resolved. 

But there was something that as a father figure he needed to know. 

"How many people have actually seen your ass enough to recognize it?". This was just genuine concern people. Aizawa honestly didn't want an answer, but as his partner in the field it was kind of important. 

"One hundred and nine." Yuji answered confidently. 

"That is..." The teacher stopped, "Simultaneously more and less than I thought. How did that even happen-you know what I really don't want the answer. You're on your own.".