15: My Dinner With The Problem Child

"Oh I am in so much pain." Yuji laughed. 

"How are you laughing about this?!" Aizawa said as he hitched Yuji higher on his back, growing ever more conscious of the knife stuck in the boy's front. 

"Well I've already been stabbed, so its all about how I deal with it now." He said in a overly dramatic voice. 

"This is not a 'the mistake's been made, learn from it' moment!" Aizawa shot back, "This is a 'I could have bled out alone if Aizawa hadn't seen my staggering down the street drinking a damn juice box with a knife in my stomach' moment!". 

"Hey, juice helps with the blood loss. If I didn't drink it I'd be out like a light right now." Yuji defended. Aizawa rolled his eyes as they entered the U.A campus. Thank god they weren't too far away. 

"You're going to make my hair go grey." The hero sighed as he walked into the building, praying that none of his co-workers were there to see him carting around a bleeding vigilante. If they did though he was sure they'd ignore it. The other heroes at U.A knew not to ask too many questions. 

"I don't know why you're stressed." Yuji said, "I'm the one with the knife sticking out of them.". 

And at that moment Midnight stepped out of her office holding a cup of coffee. The only sound in the hallway was the audible drips of Yuji's blood hitting the floor. 

"Good evening." Yuji said, his tone as charming as ever. Midnight looked at the pair of them then zeroed in on Aizawa. 

"What? Its not like I stabbed him!" The man huffed. Midnight raised an eyebrow, took a sip of the coffee in her hand and pointed in the direction of Recovery Girl's office. 

"You'd better get going." She said simply. Aizawa nodded and continued on his way. 

------ -------- -------- ------- -------- -------- -------- 

With Yuji all bandaged up and drowsy from the healing, the crisis was averted. 

"Quick question." Yuji said, raising his hand. He had kept the mask on despite Recovery Girl having already seen his face. They couldn't risk someone else walking in on this. 

"Yes dear?" "Can I keep the knife? Like as a souvenir?". 

The older woman furrowed her brow. "Don't the police need it as evidence?" She asked. 

"Nah, the police already have him. I sent out an alert on my new bit of gear then ditched him the street corner. Hands and feet zip tied together of course." Yuji explained, "So can I keep it?". 

"I'm sorry you WHAT?" Aizawa asked loudly. 

"I left him on the corner of-" 

"You left the guy who stabbed you on a street corner?" 

"What was I supposed to do? Take him out to dinner?!" 

"Wait for the paramedics and police!"

"I'd get arrested!" 

"You're breaking the law!" 

"You know that already!" Yuji shouted back. Aizawa sighed, exhausted. "Now am I getting my knife or not?". 

"Its not 'your' knife." 

"He stabbed me with it-finders keepers. Plus I want the complete set.". 

Aizawa gave him a confused look, so Yuji explained. "I already took his other two knives and they all match. I kinda want that one too, you know, so I have all of them.". 

The hero nodded slowly, glancing at the knife in the sanitary tray across the infirmary. "This is a really important question kid," He said slowly, "How many weapons do you have on you right now?".