Prologue

• Dedicated to Anyone who has taken the time to read this <3 Thanks

  Hey guys! This is my first story on Wattpad, so bear with me. I love Percy Jackson and just get these random story ideas, and they just gradually keep building until i have a plot line. I have TONS of these ideas and I finally decided I needed to write them down somewhere. So here I am on Wattpad. Hope you enjoy!

Corrin's Point of View

     Everyone has a story to tell.

     It dosn't matter who you, where you came from, or who you're going to become - you have something to share with the world. And you have it for a reason. So don't just sit there! Go and let everyone know you have something to offer, because your story can change lives, it can inspire, and it can make a difference. 

     My name is Corrin Stone, and I won't be telling my story, but that of my twin sister's Cailee. Some people might say my story is long over, but I say it has just begun. Even so, Cailee seems to have more to come in her life then I do, considering I am dead. 

     But no matter to that, Cailee is the star here, and I know that her story is about to get interesting.

    I know, I know, it was short. Really short. Even for a prologue. But at least that caught your interest. No? *awkward silence* Anyways. . . I have the basic plot plotted out (maybe I should reword that) and I just had to write this down. Trust me, the chapters will get longer, and not all writing will be as mysterious and what not. This is my first story, so please give me some feedback and let me know how I did (yeah, this chappie, er introduction, wasn't all that great). THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO ANYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!!! Please don't give up on me! The readers get less and less the farther you go. And I am proud to admit I own this chapter, not Rick Riordan, because there was no mention of Camp Half-Blood in here. *Covers mouth* So yeah, it will get better with time. 

                                                                                       ~Rozzilyn :D