Chapter Three - Cailee

'Sup? So you're probably getting tired of Cailee's P.O.V., but I had some of Corrin's in the last chapter. Yeah. . . But this chapter might be short, and the next will be longer. This is more of a filler. And the next chapter is another mysterious Point of View where you will learn a lot more about Cailee. Even if I can't write as good as JustColor, writing makes me happy. I don't care if I'm good or not. ANYWAYS, on to the story!

     I kept my eyes locked on Annabeth's dagger. I was sweating and breathing hard. After about two minutes of non-stop fighting, she twisted my knife out of my hand, leaving a good-sized cut as she did so. I cursed and picked up my weapon.

     As I wiped the blood off my knife and hand, Annabeth said, "You're improving, but tell me again why you won't use a bow? I mean, you're a daughter of Apollo and have amazing aim."

     I shook my head. "Corrin told me I could do so much better, learn something new. And now I'm going to."

     At the mention of Corrin's name, Annabeths eyes teared up a little, but she quickly wiped them. "Alright, you can come back tomorrow at nine for more. That is, if you feel like loosing."

     "You're so on," I said as I walked out of the sword arena. I was running towards my cabin to get ready for Pegasus riding, when I slammed into someone. My head hit the ground hard. "Ow," I mumbled, turning to see who I had just trampled.

     I saw a hand waiting to help me up, and greatfully took it. Percy Jackson stood smiling down at me. "Smooth," he said.

     "Shut up," I told him as I continued to the Apollo cabin, but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

     "Where's Annabeth?" 

     I grinned. "Why, so you can go make out with her some more?"

     His face turned red. I laughed and told him, "Sword Arena. Tell her to work on her fighting skills. She's gonna need 'em tomorrow at nine." And with that I went to ride some flying ponies

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     After dinner, I went to the sing-along. I wasn't leading, seeing as a sore throat found me. Again. But it was still fun to try and sing, even if I sounded like a beached whale. I sat next to Jessica and Michal -- Stacey's eight-year-old brother. Half-way through, I grabbed a lyre and played with Dallin. (Dallin is her half-brother thats her age. Jessica is also the same age. You will find out their ages in the next chapter. Why can't I just tell you? Because I don't feel like it.)  I really didn't care for the older instruments, like lyres much, but oh well.

     As I was getting ready for bed, little Stacey came up to me. She was so adorable with her blonde hair and sky blue eyes. "Hey, ankle-biter. What's up?"

     She glared her signature death glare, which I still found extremely cute on the charming six-year-old she was. "Michal stole my bow," she declared."And won't give it back. I need it tomorrow for archery, and after lunch, we are leaving for my mom and step-dad's house and won't be back until later the day after. I don't want to be weaponless when all the doves come in and try to kill me!"

     I gave her a funny look. "Why would doves be after you?"

     She quickly covered her mouth, as if she had let a secret out. "Umm, not that I angered Aphrodite or anything by telling that boy from her cabin who asked me out that love is stupid and pointless and the other person always lets you down and it is just plain crazy with kids who are six and already think I am cute even though I am cute they don't need to tell it to me cuz I already know I am cuz everyone tells me that all the time even if they don't have to cuz I am so irresistible and I will be a charmer to boys when I get older just like all the Aphrodite girls are always saying cuz my hair is really pretty and my eyes sparkle like the sky and --"

     I cut her off and supressed a smile. "Why did Michal steal your bow?"

     "He broke his on a tree."

     I paused. "On a tree?" I asked. "How?

     She shrugged. "He got mad and hit a tree."

     I gave her a funny look. "Umm... okay. I will get it back."

     Stacey smiled. "Thanks!" She said, and gave me a hug. Then she skipped off to the bathroom.

     As I laid in bed, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be a normal mortal. Corrin and I had discovered we were demigods when we were seven. Things hadn't been the same since then. We had actually walked from Florida, where we lived, all the way to camp. On the way, we had met a blond daughter of Aphrodite named Cheyenne. She had gone all the way with us, but within two miles of camp, we were attacked. Cheyenne didn't make it. It was hard on us, even if we had only known each other for a little while. 

     I kept thinking about my past life and how everything was going to turn out, until I eventually drifted off to a sleep full of demigod dreams.

So, how was it? Some feedback would be nice. I don't own Camp Half-Blood, please excuse any spelling or grammar errors. Like I said, next chapter is someone else's point of view. I'll try to update soon. See ya!

                                                                        ~Rozzilyn