❧bonus!! (sope)

Cool Like Mint, Warm Like Sunshine

surprise surprise!!

this is the "ik i said this book was complete but i love b&b sope too much not to give them their own part" chapter

HIGHLY requested and granted because there will NOT be a sequel to B&B, written very much on the whim, and had zero planning besides knowing these two ooze tension sooooo enjoy ;)

❧ ❧ ❧

Kissing him didn't seem to affect Yoongi much, Hoseok realized. It didn't change the permanent disgust and disinterest that entered the room before the biker ever stepped foot within and Hoseok wasn't sure why he ever doubted such a case.

Yoongi just didn't care about things for longer than the moment. Not his fights or hookups, and most definitely not a surfer he had randomly kissed in the biker's kitchen.

Hoseok knew that. He knew Yoongi would be indifferent to the matter.

And he wished he could say the same about himself.

Hoseok had his fair share of sexual and romantic endeavors. He stayed true to himself, but didn't keep himself from enjoying any opportunity presented to him.

But he wasn't the heartless kind like Yoongi.

And he felt more tense around the biker after that night, more than he ever had, in the time following. Enough for him to notice the stark difference in their aftermaths in an obvious manner.

Weeks dragged on. Blazing sun and cool waves. Sunken diner booths and the salty air form the sea. Jeongguk and Taehyung all loved up and endearingly happy in each other's company. Weeks went by and Yoongi was the same Yoongi and Hoseok was not the same Hoseok.

His fingers were twitch at his side when Yoongi came too close and their skin touched. Like his fingers were meant to hold the older's side and draw him close again. Drag fingers through the minty hair.

Jeongguk and Taehyung had kissed plenty before they'd ever even considered getting together— Hoseok knew that from burning his eyes out with the sight firsthand. So he wondered why Yoongi was pretending it never happened.

Was it that? Because they had seen Jeongguk and Taehyung do the same with their own eyes?

What did the biker think? That it would lead to some emotional disaster and resolution towards a stable relationship like it had with their younger friends?

Hoseok found the thought hysterical.

His Taehyung and Yoongi's Jeongguk were one of a kind. That encounter could never be recreated. And Hoseok didn't think he ever wanted that. Not with the biker.

Hoseok couldn't seem to get Yoongi's touch off his mind either. While he didn't do it often during the summers, he didn't even itch to get to know any girls or guys in the weeks following. The thought of it just didn't interest him the same way it used to.

He knew Yoongi wasn't feeling the same way.

He'd heard Jeongguk complain about Yoongi bringing people to the apartment. How it was so unfair that he had the decency not to fuck around with Taehyung and Yoongi didn't give a shit.

You've just gone soft. Yoongi had scoffed. Not my damn problem.

Jeongguk smacked the back of his head as Taehyung groaned the embarrassment away with a red face. Things were normal with the six of them otherwise during the summer. Routinely splitting time to participate in their designated surfing and riding activities and meeting for meals or whenever their paths crossed— usually at the diner.