❧REWRITE NOTICE + profiles

dear all my b&b readers,

it's been months!! hope you're all doing well <33

i'm so so so grateful for each and every one of you and for helping me stay inspired to write on this app as i rebooted my love for fanfic writing with this story.

and if you're here for the first time— hello!!

this book has officially reached 100K reads and 5K votes— something I never thought possible for my small account.

thank you. thank you. thank you.

as you can see, all the chapters are currently missing. and by this chapter's title, you can see that i have decided to rewrite/heavily edit this story.

i've gotten lots of constructive criticism and hate for this book (amongst the immense love many of you all have given me)— which has fueled my prior want to rework this story!

please don't think i'm just doing it because people don't like certain parts, i've been wanting to for a while now :))

the main plot will stay the same, but backstories and details will change to help the characters' actions/personality.

as you know (or maybe don't), i originally planned and started this book when i was fifteen, and now i am on the path to eighteen and have grown immensely such that i wish to redo it!

i hope you all will support it as it's being rewritten and whether it's your first time here, or you already read it— please enjoy the revamped version of 'bikers & beaches' for an improved love story between surfer taehyung and biker jeongguk <33

lots of love always,

 (me to all you precious beans)

NEETO

~•४•~

— D I S C L A I M E R —

this is a work of FICTION. none of the following characters are implying real life traits of the actual members.

yes. it was inspired by teen beach movie because why not :)

— P R O F I L E S —