❧bonus!! (jk pov)

some scenes in jeongguk's pov!!
dual pov was HIGHLY requested :D

parts included:
   — chapter 2 (first meet in the diner)
— chapter 3 (smoothies and leather don't mix)
— chapter 6 (surfing lesson)
— chapter 9 (starting over)
   — chapter 15/16 (the first cliff scene + kiss)
— chapter 19 (the drive-in movies)
   — chapter 21/23 (their argument + second drowning incident)
   — chapter 29 (bonfire)
   — chapter 32.5 (something to gift to his surfer) **KINDA NEW??

i tried to include the most requested scenes and i'm sorry if i didn't include one you wanted!!

i hope you enjoy the ones I did manage to write because it's a longggg chap :)

CHAPTER 2- the first meet.

Jeongguk leaned back on his hands, eyeing the crowded table quietly. He sat on the table just beside the booth, kicking his feet up onto a chair, as Yoongi hopped onto the spine of the booth next to Jimin's head.

Namjoon swung a chair close to the edge of their table, wide smile putting his dimples on display.

Jeongguk swept his eyes around the table to catch the familiar faces; the surfers were clearly annoyed and it was all the more entertaining.

He was definitely excited to be far from bored with their pretty faces around, all perfect and easy to wind up like jack-in-the-boxes ready to explode at any second.

Oh, he would love to piss them off, tick them off one by one.

Part of him thought it was a bit not exciting, too, though. Same faces, same people. Of course, it helped that he knew exactly how to get under their skin from the summer before, but Jeongguk wouldn't mind a challenge. It was all too easy with the surfers.

Jeongguk rested his forearms on his knees, hands dangling over his bent legs, and he felt the leather across his shoulder strain as he relaxed at the edge of the table.

The five men at the main booth were talking over one another, Jeongguk's attention half-fixed on them.

That's when he heard the door's bell jingle.

And his head turned away from the ongoing commotion to the entrance.

His lip quirked seeing another familiar face. Mark Tuan. His favorite diner owner's son. He backed off from the guy in most cases before of Mark's father, but Mark's sun kissed skin and lean body didn't go unnoticed by Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's grin fell as he saw the second person in the doorway, standing next to Mark.

Their eyes met and Jeongguk felt his gears spin like they'd been oiled and cleaned for the first time in ages, head tilting as the curious interest hit him instantly.

Oh. He'd never seen this guy before. And, damn, Jeongguk was so glad he finally got the chance to.

The dark hair on his head was cutting in front of his eyes, eyes that were wide and pretty. His lips were so full and red, skin tan and collarbones peaking out from under his floral shirt, which was unbuttoned a few inches to air him out.

Jeongguk's lips tugged upward when he saw the new guy's eyes wander down his face and along his seated figure. He loved that. He loved those eyes catching the leather on his arms and the darkness of his clothing. Down to his legs and then back up the way they came.

He hardly noticed Mark had left the area, too wrapped up in those pretty eyes and nice lips to even care. Jeongguk had plenty of thoughts running through his head looking at the guy standing just some feet away— thoughts that he wasn't sure he could act on just yet.