❧31

Onions and Peppers

"You won't believe it!" Taehyung exclaimed when he pushed into the house. "Jeongguk got us in trouble and we were sprinting away from an angry store owner!"

"Thanks, Kim." The biker groaned, on his heels as they shut the front door behind them and slipped off their shoes. "It wasn't that bad! Just spray painting."

"Gave me a heart attack for a second." Hoseok responded as he rounded the corner. The dancer's brows raised taking in their state and leaned against the wall of the foyer. "...and you're both soaked. Got caught in the rain?"

"Oh my god, Hobi Hyung, I got Jeongguk to danf im wa waim—" A hand was pressed firmly against his mouth, muffling his words to gibberish and he whipped around to glare at Jeongguk behind him. "Insecure douchebag."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes as Hoseok laughed lightly. "You both should get changed into dry clothes."

"Wait! Wait!" Jimin came racing down the hall, Taehyung wincing at the overly enthusiastic expression on his face. "Hobi, why don't you get Jeongguk some dry clothes. I need to ask Tae something."

Ask him as in interrogate him. Taehyung internally threw a fit as he met his best friend's eyes, feeling entirely tortured by even the thought of it. "I'm cold too, actually, we both should get changed—"

"No need," Jin suddenly appeared and a strangled sound was ripping through his mouth as his older brother grinned. "You can spare a few minutes."

Fuck all of you, Taehyung glared the message into their skulls.

"Well—" Jeongguk scratched the back of his head. "Uh, Tae has been out in the cold for a while, too—"

"Let's go, Jeon!" Hoseok chirped, hand on his wet shoulder and leading him upstairs.

"Great." Taehyung mumbled under his breath. "Can I at least get a towel?"

He wanted to hit his head against the wall when his older brother revealed a towel from behind his back, prepared like Taehyung wasn't going to be leaving his sights anytime soon.

"I'm going to kill you guys." He huffed, snatching the cloth and wrapping himself until it dulled his shudders. "What do you want?"

"Oh, Taetae," Jimin giggled, side hugging him. "You've been gone all day with this guy and you came back all happy and screaming. Spill everything, you secretive shit."

Where was he even supposed to start with that conversation?

We kinda made things official last night during the bonfire after kissing and today was just a bunch of random things and I got to know Jeongguk more and we danced in the rain and he actually kissed my forehead and actually called me beautiful and I'm so down bad for this guy—

"Hello? Earth to Taehyung?" Jin waved his hand in his face.

"Shit, sorry." He brushed his dripping hair from his face and stood against the staircase railing. "We went swimming this morning. More like, he helped me get back to swimming. It went okay, but I struggled a bit. Then, we went downtown and got brunch and walked around. We found this graffiti art and Jeongguk was picking up a stray bottle and adding to it—"

"So that's what you meant." Jimin blurted out in the midst of his story time. "Loser."

"Hey! The store owner saw him and we had to jump a fence! It was pretty damn scary." He pouted and Jin patted his head pitifully, to which he swatted the older's hand away. "Then we just got an early dinner some time later, drove to the cliffside and hung out there. Watched the sunset... danced..." his cheeks burned as he glanced up at them. "Danced in the rain..."