Chapter 5

This was the most peaceful night Fang Su had slept in since his mother left.

It was obviously a time when his life background was lost and confused, but for some reason, he felt an extremely strong sense of support in his heart, as if he had been at home in the past ten years like an outsider, but now as a man marrying someone else, he has something in his heart. Go home, don't worry about anything else.

Tang Qiaoyuan didn't do anything that embarrassed him before going to bed, but after massaging his ankles, he washed away the remaining medicinal wine on his hands, hugged him in his arms and kissed his eyebrows, eyes, lips and nose gently, with gentle movements and no lust.

Fang Su didn't feel any resistance. He felt that the man's dry but warm lips were enough to comfort him. He closed his eyes and relaxed, and his thoughts drifted away. When he woke up again, he took the initiative to snuggle into Tang Qiaoyuan's arms, his cheeks against his neck, and he slept warmly throughout his body.

This man had woken up long ago, but he couldn't bear to wake him, so he hugged him motionlessly, so Fang Su couldn't hide his every move at all.

"Are you asleep?" Tang Qiaoyuan's arm loosened him a few inches, bowed his head and kissed his hot cheek.

"Hmm..." Fang Su nodded.

Tang Qiaoyuan sat up, moved his slightly numb arm, leaned over to help him, and said in his mouth, "I wanted to take you for a walk outside the mansion, but your foot injury hasn't healed, so it's not very convenient."

Fang Su raised her eyes and wanted to say that she was only slightly sprained, not as exaggerated as he thought, and not serious at all, so why should you be so careful. After thinking about it, I felt that there was no difference between saying it and not saying it. Anyway, I didn't care if I didn't go out of the house.

Tang Qiaoyuan didn't notice what he was thinking, so he casually continued what he said just now: "So why don't you go out a few days later, stay in the mansion for two days to rest, I will teach you to write, if you are tired, I can also read to you. "

Fang Su's eyes were bright, and he repeated his words stupidly: "Read to me?"

"Don't like it?" The man asked with a smile.

Fang Su hurriedly nodded and agreed, "I like it." His eager appearance made Tang Qiaoyuan bow his head and sneer.

So after breakfast, the man took him to the courtyard, and in a short time, he was moved from the bookstore to the stone table, and placed high stacks of books in different categories, waiting for Tang Qiaoyuan to do it himself. pick.

Fang Su was sitting next to him, and he didn't know too many words, so he couldn't understand what the books were talking about. Tang Qiaoyuan chose for a while and found a picture book. It didn't deserve much text, but the images were vivid. He smiled and turned his head to ask, "Are you afraid of ghosts?"

Fang Su didn't understand it at first, and it was only when the man casually flipped a page of the book and handed it to him that he realized that he was talking about those folk legends. On the picture was a grinning monster with eight hands and feet and three heads. It was terrifying but funny. In broad daylight, looking at such a picture is really not frightening, Fang Su smiled lightly and shook his head, looking up at Tang Qiaoyuan with anticipation on his face.

Tang Qiaoyuan felt that he had made the right choice, so he sat beside him with the book, turned the book to the first page, and told him from the beginning.

In fact, there is no story in this book. Each page has a drawing of a monster, accompanied by words to explain its appearance and strength, and the rest is left to people's imagination. Tang Qiaoyuan made up stories while reading, racking his brains to make the person beside him happy. When Fang Su was fascinated, he would occasionally ask a few simple questions. Like that.