Chapter 13

The love making lasted for a long time, Fang Su couldn't tell the time, only because of this person's request, he became weaker and weaker, and cuddled in his arms softly, letting him do whatever he wanted.

In fact, Tang Qiaoyuan is very gentle, and he is considerate to him in every action, but I am afraid that he is not sympathetic enough, and hurts him to the core. But Fang Su has rarely experienced this. Before meeting Tang Qiaoyuan, even a sudden **** can make him feel ashamed for a long time, not to mention the wanton enjoyment now, which makes him not only physically tired, but also the whole heat on his face never subsided for a moment.

Tang Qiaoyuan was very restrained before, but this time he no longer worried about his resistance or fear, and after hearing his confession, he couldn't restrain himself. Therefore, when Tang Qiaoyuan finally stopped, Fang Su was already drowsy and did not have any strenght to even move his fingers.

Tang Qiaoyuan lightly kissed his hot cheeks, the feeling of soreness in his chest, and the smile was deeply etched in the bottom of his eyes, thinking that he would just let him fall asleep, and he was thinking about the lunch time he had long missed. contradiction. While hesitating, Fang Su took the initiative to speak, and said in a low and hoarse voice: "Qiaoyuan...I want to drink water..."

"Okay," Tang Qiaoyuan bent his lips, sat up on his elbows, casually put on a single shirt and got out of bed, and came back with a teacup after a while, Fang Su actually closed his eyes again, the man reached out and stroked his side Face, coaxed softly, "Susu, wake up and drink some tea."

Fang Su half-opened his eyes, and it took a long time before he slowly raised his arms. Tang Qiaoyuan leaned over to let him hook him, hugged his back and hugged him to sit up. After he was leaning against him, he brought the tea to his lips. Feed carefully.

"Are you hungry?"

Fang Su drank half a glass of water, nodded after listening to the question, but then shook her head and replied, "I don't want to eat...I want to sleep..."

Tang Qiaoyuan felt distressed and interesting, put down the teacup with his backhand, helped him lie down again, lifted the tresses of hair scattered on his face with his fingers, and replied, "You have to eat something, I'll let the kitchen prepare it, you go to sleep for a while, I'll wake you up when it's done."

Fang Su was nearly sleepy, nodded dazedly, and didn't want to say another word. He was swept up in the tiredness after the emotional tide, and only thought that it would be fine to eat or not, just let him sleep for a while... Thinking , breathing gradually becomes even.

Tang Qiaoyuan couldn't bear to quarrel with him any more, so he brought clean water to wash his body by himself. The thin quilt wrapped around Fang Su's body was gently pulled away, she frowned lightly, and then fell asleep more deeply. Tang Qiaoyuan looked at him with a smile for a while, then stood up to cover the curtain, cleaned himself up, put on his clothes and left the room.

The courtyard was still quiet, and without his permission, no one dared to step in. Tang Qiaoyuan walked to the courtyard and saw the maid waiting outside, and briefly ordered: "Call the kitchen to cook some fresh porridge.

The maid should be saluting, and hurried to pass on his meaning.

The man turned around after speaking, and didn't stay at the entrance of the courtyard. How could he know that he didn't take two steps, and was suddenly called by a familiar female voice behind him. He turned his head and saw Bai Pingxing coming forward, followed by two well-behaved and quiet little girls. .

Bai Ping's expression was as calm as usual, but there was a deep meaning in her eyes, and she gave him a slight blessing.

Tang Qiaoyuan's intuition was unpleasant, but he saw that she took out a letter from her sleeve and handed it over with both hands: "Zhuang Zhu, Miss Biao is on her way."