Chapter 23

In the early morning of the next day, Bai Ping got up early, made the soup and sent it to Tang Qiaoyuan's room.

The lamps and candles in the room were still burning brightly. Although the sky had turned bright, the person in the room seemed to be unaware. He was sitting beside the bed in the same posture as last night, and lowered his head to cover Fang Su's face.

Bai Ping couldn't bear it, so she walked up slowly and put the medicine bowl on top of the small table, fearing that she would disturb this person if she suddenly spoke, so she lowered her voice and called: "Zhuangzhu, It's dawn."

Tang Qiaoyuan slowed down, turned to look at her, and the tiredness was evident in his eyes.

"Give me the medicine."

"It's still a little hot." Bai Ping replied, bending over to mix the medicinal soup with a small spoon, and after a moment of thoughtful blowing, it was delivered to this person's hand.

Tang Qiaoyuan picked up Fang Su and fed him carefully as he did last night. Bai Ping watched it for a while and felt that the timing was more appropriate, so he opened his mouth to tell him what happened late at night.

"Master, after the servant woke up, he heard a message that Li ruffian was holding it." Halfway through her words, she looked at Tang Qiaoyuan's expression, and seeing that he was not too gloomy, she asked again, "What do you think? What to do with it?"

Tang Qiaoyuan nodded when he heard the words, but he didn't think much about it.

Yesterday before Fang Su was found, he had gritted his teeth and hated the people who robbed Fang Su, thinking countless times in his mind, how to torture them cruelly after catching those people would be enough to relieve his hatred, but at this moment he only Concerned about when Fang Su would wake up safely, exhausted physically and mentally, he simply ordered: "Kill it."

After the words fell, he continued to move in silence, and when the soup was exhausted, he helped him lie down like a treasure.

Tang Qiaoyuan picked up Fang Su's right hand and kissed it lightly, instead of holding it as he did last night, he put the hand in the quilt, stood up and looked at the sky outside the window. , carefully explained to the girl in the room: "Bai Ping, I'm going to the Emerald Academy. You stay in the room to take care of my wife, don't you dare to leave even for half a step."

Bai Ping naturally understood the lingering fears in this man's heart, and immediately responded with a salute, "Don't worry, the mansion master, the servants have been waiting here."

Tang Qiaoyuan nodded when he heard the words, reached out his hand again, and stroked Fang Su's face with the back of his hand.

Before leaving, the man carefully closed the door of the room, deliberately called in several servants, and kept the perimeter of the courtyard tightly sealed, and finally he was able to leave with confidence. He now protects Fang Su well, but he feels more and more self-blame in his heart. He just feels that if he could have done this earlier, why would he have let Fang Su encounter the dangers of yesterday.

Tang Qiaoyuan thought about it, but he still hated his repeated tolerance for Qin Meiwan over the years. If it wasn't for his filial piety and repaying his father's gratitude, he should have been completely disconnected from the Qin family at a young age - Qin Meiwan was not a kind person since she was a child. The innocent rabbit was brutally murdered back then, but it didn't make him more alert...

This person thought about the gloom in his heart. When he entered the Emerald Academy, he felt that the place was extremely cold. Although there were many people guarding inside and outside, there was no noise at all, but it made the place more quiet and lonely.