Chapter 12

Tang Qiaoyuan looked sideways, and after hearing the faint sound of footsteps in the room, he waited until Fang Su appeared in his eyes and slowly approached his side. Tang Qiaoyuan put down the tea cup in his hand, the tea was cold, and before he took a sip, he held Fang Suxiu's fingers, raised his head, and waited for him to speak gently with his eyes.

Fang Su pursed her lips, called out "Qiao Yuan", and asked, "What do you think... Do you agree?"

Tang Qiaoyuan nodded: "I promise."

Fang Su rolled her eyes and smiled: "Can you let them go?"

"Okay." The man did not hesitate and readily agreed, knowing that his words were not finished, and continued to wait for the following.

"I don't hate my father," Fang Su shook his head, speaking in a very soft voice, but there was no loss of emotion in his tone, and said, "I don't hate him, not because I'm being kind, but because I suddenly think clearly, knowing that he has I'm not different from me... But no matter what happened in the past, at least he has raised me... I don't want to owe him, I hope he can go back safely, and from now on, there is no me in their family, one less burden, maybe it's a good thing..."

Tang Qiaoyuan shook his head and continued, "How can my Susu be a burden?"

"Qiao Yuan thinks I'm not, but my father doesn't think like that... I just heard him say that, and I realized that he is not greedy for life and fear of death, but the person whom he values ​​​​is not me... I have grievances, but I don't hold grudges, and I don't feel unfair. If it is fair or not, you are good to me, that is the most fair thing in this world."

Tang Qiaoyuan's throat was slightly astringent, and after a pause, he suddenly took him into his arms and placed the forehead on his waist. Fang Su was a little surprised. Seeing that he kept smiling softly, he didn't expect that he was actually not at peace.

After a long while, the man laughed sullenly, and seemed to be extremely happy: "I'm worried that you are afraid of sadness, so I have been reluctant to tell you the truth, I don't want you to know the truth, and I don't want you to know about the casino... Now it seems, My Susu is simply amazing, and you're not afraid of me at all."

Fang Su smiled and asked, "You are the best to me in this world, how can I be afraid of you?"

The man didn't answer any more. He stood up and hugged him in his arms. After a good hug for a while, he said abruptly, "I wonder if the sweet potatoes in the courtyard are burnt."

Fang Su was stunned for a moment, then remembered, and wanted to turn around to look, who knew that the man's arms around his waist were tightly bound, and he hugged him and rubbed two steps in the direction of the inner room, his tone All ambiguous, Shen Chen smiled and said: "It's so unfortunate, let's be vegetarian..."

Fang Su's face was hot, and before he had time to respond, he was suddenly carried into the inner room by this man. The light was still bright even after the bed net was down, which made him feel embarrassed.

It was clear that it was still daylight, but Tang Qiaoyuan was not just joking. He reached out to untie his belt. Although Fang Su did not obstruct it, he seemed particularly stiff. The charming thing came back to his mind. After being nervous for a long time, he slowly raised his hand. rest on the man's shoulder.

Tang Qiaoyuan leaned over to kiss him, seeing that his eyes were tightly closed, as if he could hide himself in this way. The man chuckled in a low voice, the soft belt was just by his hand, he quietly pulled it, gently lifted the back of Fang Su's head with one hand, and blindfolded his eyes while holding the belt with the other.

Fang Su was slightly startled. At this time, he tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't. The outside of his eyelids was covered with a soft brocade material. The light that could be felt in his eyes was dimmed for a moment. There was a lot of frustration and tension. Fang Su's hands on his shoulders clenched subconsciously. In the dark, he felt that the man on his body was holding his palms and slowly pecked and kissed on his lips. The warm lips loved him for a moment at the fingertips, and then followed the slender knuckles. Down, leaving a string of fine red marks from the wrist to the elbow.