Extra (5)

A few snippets

~Sleep Talking~

Fang Su has had many dreams lately, sleep talking sometimes, his voice light and low, extremely gentle, but people could easily hear it clearly.

Tang QiaoYuan seemed to have found a new interest, and has never reminded him, observing him on one side in an ill-behaved way and "having a conversation" with him. No matter what Fang Su dreamt about, or said, he always took delight in getting involved, shamelessly disturbing people's dreams.

That afternoon, Fang Su was taking a small nap, and started again to speak in bits and pieces, saying that the end of the year was approaching, can hang on red lanterns, this time they can hang more of them, very bright, very pretty.

Tang QiaoYuan was sitting at the bedside, lowly chuckling twice then answered by coaxing him: "You call me husband, then we'll hang up one more time."

"Husband..." Fang Su who was dreaming was naive, going along with his words and replying, mumbling a few words then called again, "husband... called twice... have to hang up two more..."

Tang QiaoYuan laughed out loud.

Fang Su was accidentally startled awake, and opened his eyes in a daze, only slowly waking up after a long while, looking with confusion at the person who was full of smiles.

Tang QiaoYuan lowered his head and pecked at him, not willing to let it go, said: "Su Su called me 'husband' in his sleep, often dreaming of me lately, could it be that he hasn't seen enough of me while he is awake?"

Fang Su's face became red.

"What did you dream of?" Tang QiaoYuan asked him on purpose.

Fang Su did not reply, from the moment he woke up from his dream, his temperament was revered to not being good at speaking. After a moment, only then he stretched out a hand from below the quilt, and said softly while pulling on Tang QiaoYuan's sleeve: "The end of the year is close."

"En," Tang QiaoYuan finally did not tease him anymore, covering his palm that was languid from the sleep, said while smiling, "The end of the year is close, let's hang a few more lanterns this year."

Fang Su was distracted, it was as if that person went into his dream.

A moment later, he curved his eyes, and nodded, in return, Tang QiaoYuan got the most valuable gentle smile of his life.

~ Meeting friends ~

Tang Qiaoyuan brought Fang Su along for meeting friends.

In the room, a friend looked at the dark blue brocade bag at his waist and asked half-jokingly and half-seriously: "I said Tang QiaoYuan, every time I see you carry this purse with you, never changing it, what kind of treasure is that exactly, can you lend it to me so I can take a look?"

Tang Qiaoyuan heard that but laughed, embraced Fang Su next to him, and asked: "Let them take a look or not?"

The few friends were highly interested, repeatedly poking fun at him for fearing his wife.

The sky was clear, Fang Su tilted his head to look outside the pavilion, he simply couldn't hear what they were discussing, he was suddenly called, and turned his head in confusion: "What?"

"Since they are laughing at me for "fearing my wife", then I have to wait for your ok or not."

Fang Su didn't know the cause of the accident, after hearing this his face suddenly turned red, and could only reply softly: "You decide."