Chapter 7

After waking up the next day, Fang Su did not dare to look up at the person beside the bed for a long time. The body is not weak, but a little lazy, and I don't want to move, so I take the opportunity to lie down and not get up, close my eyes and sleep soundly, so as not to talk to that person.

Tang Qiaoyuan didn't know how long he had been awake for a long time, but he kept in his eyes what he looked like when he was asleep. Now, seeing that he was clearly awake but still pretending to be asleep, he didn't say anything. He sat up with a low smile, and stepped down first. Beds are cleaned.

Fang Su quietly opened his eyes when he heard the movement. Tang Qiaoyuan's back was marked with scratches. He could see how the traces were left at a glance. He closed his eyes again, and an unstoppable scene from last night appeared in his mind. , I only felt that my whole body was hot, and as a result, I was even more reluctant to get up, and I wished to spend the whole day wrapped in the quilt.

Even though he thought this way, he couldn't get his wish. Tang Qiaoyuan didn't urge him, he only had breakfast delivered to his room, and he didn't know how many sumptuous things he made.

The scent drifted closer and closer, and floated under his nose as if he had grown legs. Fang Su finally couldn't help but open his eyes and found that the man was deliberately teasing him, holding a small bun in a small porcelain bowl and approaching him, He whispered, "Crab yellow dumplings."

This is the only way he can't hold it anymore, Fang Su looked up at him with a blushing face, and slowly curled a smile on the corner of his lips.

Tang Qiaoyuan put the porcelain bowl on the low table beside the bed, took him up and put his palm on his back, it was not the first time in his heart that he felt that he was too thin. All the good things are brought to the table, but you always can't eat a few bites, how can I make you fatter?"

Fang Su followed his words and glanced at the table, but it was just breakfast. The table was full, and the dishes were getting richer every day, I'm afraid he couldn't pick what he liked. In fact, Fang Su likes everything, but he is used to being hungry for so many years, and his appetite is very small.

"You prepared too much..." Fang Su replied softly.

Tang Qiaoyuan pretended not to understand what he meant, and said deliberately: "Could it be that I prepare less but you can eat more? What's the reason? Then I will only prepare a bowl of meat for you in the future. Can't you eat cleanly?"

Fang Su couldn't understand the words, but his eloquence couldn't match.

The man laughed twice to himself, bent down to put on his shoes and socks, and said, "You can eat whatever you like, and it's fine to eat more."

Fang Su nodded, Tang Qiaoyuan felt a little relieved, and personally waited on him to wash his face and rinse his mouth, and then took him to the table to sit down. Before eating, I filled him with half a bowl of moisturizing white fungus, but I stood up and walked to the wooden cabinet by the wall, saying, "The sun is shining today, I will pick you a set of light and easy clothes and tie up your hair. Well, it's already summer, and it will be hot and sweaty if you leave it like this."

Fang Su held a small bowl and drank tremella, and turned to see his movements. When he heard the word "braided hair", he was stunned. He seemed to think of something and called him, "Qiaoyuan."

Tang Qiaoyuan's brows were full of joy, and he liked to hear him call his name the most. He turned his head to respond, and heard him ask, "Where did I put the baggage that I... asked someone to fetch?"

"What's the burden?" The man blurted out, and only realized after asking, it should be something that Fang Su had brought with him when he came to this mansion, so he replied, "You said it then, I sent someone to another courtyard to get it, It should be kept in the room and you will find out if you ask."