Chapter 10

When he was free that day, Tang Qiaoyuan re-evaluated his calm temperament. After thinking about it, it was better not to tell Fang Su about the casino. It's not that he never talks about it, but it can be delayed a little longer. Fang Su is only nineteen now, at least wait for another year. When he is crowned, it's not too late to talk about everything slowly.

However, things are unfortunate, and the more you have to hide many things, the easier it is to make mistakes.

It was only after a quiet day that I could enjoy a small half-moon, and an uninvited guest came to the door.

The so-called human heart is not enough for a snake to swallow an elephant. Tang Qiaoyuan has seen this sentence in books before. It seems that there are really no people who dare to stage such a drama in front of him. Now that he has lived for more than 20 years, he finally met a living two.

The next morning, the sky was bright.

Fang Su hadn't got up yet, wrapped in a thin quilt and slept very sweetly between the beds. Tang Qiaoyuan sat at the table drinking tea, the bed net was raised high, and he could see him sleeping soundly from the side of his head. He was in a good mood.

Footsteps came from outside the corridor, and probably knew that Fang Su was still awake, so he didn't open his mouth to make a noise, just tapped twice very lightly from the outside near the window rail.

Tang Qiaoyuan glanced sideways, put down the tea cup in his hand, stood up and did not go out directly, but approached the bed and put down the bed net to cover the people inside.

Tang Qiaoyuan came to the corridor outside the house. Bai Ping had rushed to the door to wait for him. After giving a slight salute, he said in a low voice, "Master, a woman and a ten-year-old child came from outside the house."

The words were only half a sentence, not like Bai Ping's neat and neat habit, Tang Qiaoyuan immediately knew that he was not an ordinary visitor, turned his head to look inside the room, and asked, "It has something to do with Madam?"

Bai Ping nodded: "Yes, the person who came here claimed to be Madam's mother."

Tang Qiaoyuan guessed who it was, closed the half-closed door tightly, and walked out of the courtyard. Bai Ping quietly followed behind him, listening to him happily say a question that was not a question: "Didn't Susu's 'mother' die ten years ago?"

Bai Ping raised her eyelids and listened to this long-lost tone with high spirits.

The two people outside the house were invited into the front hall. The woman had a happy smile on her face, and she had a small basket in her hand, which she put on the table diligently.

Tang Qiaoyuan waved his hand for the maid to pour tea, his eyes were on the basket, the red cotton cloth did not cover the contents completely, revealing half of the sweet potato, he moved his chin and asked with a smile, "What is this?"

The woman's smile grew brighter, she pushed the basket two inches in his direction, and replied enthusiastically: "Tang Zhuangzhu, this is something we planted in our farm, after we Su'er left, his father I remember being anxious, and he always asks me to bring some sweet potatoes, he likes to eat this when he is at home..."

"It seems that I was careless," Tang Qiaoyuan raised his eyebrows and nodded, and smiled kindly, "I thought Susu likes to eat some delicacies from the mountains and seas, abalone and ginseng wings."

The smile on the woman's face froze for a moment, and a faint jealousy flashed past, and then she laughed with him again. She had been pretending to be a good face, but suddenly the child beside her grabbed her clothes and asked, "Mother, Bao Shenqi What's the belly?" The child pouted angrily, but did not dare to vent his temper in this place, so he lowered his voice and complained, "I have never eaten, but my brother has..."