Chapter 21

Tick.

The sound of dripping water occasionally came to his ears, Fang Su slowly woke up, and when he opened his eyes, he had a splitting headache and blurred vision. After a long while, the intertwined and swaying scenes in his eyes overlapped together. The surrounding light was dim, and he distinguished it carefully, as if he was in a cave.

The rock wall in the cave was dripping slightly, and the air was damp and cold. No wonder he felt the slightest chill in the midsummer.

Fang Su recalled for a while, he was clearly in the Tang Palace's main courtyard not long ago.

At that time, Tang Qiaoyuan and Bai Ping left. He sat alone under the tree and waited, closing his eyes and resting, just like he was unprepared.

At some point, he vaguely noticed someone beside him.

Before opening his eyes to see, Fang Su suddenly smelled a pungent odor, and then his whole body became weak and quickly lost consciousness.

-Wake up again at this time, and you are already in an unfamiliar place.

Outside the cave, human voices could be vaguely heard, and Fang Su knew that he must have been kidnapped by the wicked. He sat up, looked around, and found that he had nowhere to hide. This cave is very shallow, but the interior is spacious and open. If someone stands at the entrance of the cave and looks at it, no matter where the person in the cave hides, he will not be able to escape his sight.

Unable to hide, and not knowing how to escape, Fang Su looked up at the light pouring in from the entrance of the cave, with a heavy heart, feeling that she was more fortunate than fortunate.

Drugged, and still a little weak, Fang Su sat with his back against the icy rock wall to stimulate himself and wanted to be more awake. How could someone just find a place that wasn't too humid when someone walked in from outside the cave.

"Yo, wake up." The man turned his head and called, "Big brother, He woke up!"

He shouted here, and some people walked in from outside. The man wanted to look even stronger, he frowned deeply after looking at Fang Su, and complained impatiently, "Damn...how did you wake up so quickly, second child, what kind of drug did your mother buy? ?"

"It's the same," the man who was called the second child laughed "hehe", obviously without any confidence, and deliberately flattered and flattered, "Why buy such an expensive one? It's not the same to steal people..."

The boss glared at him angrily, too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and walked straight to Fang Su.

Fang Su was startled and stepped back until there was no gap left between the rock wall and the rock wall. Finally, she had to stop and forcefully looked at the approaching person.

The man squatted down, raised his face with rough palms on his chin, and threatened: "If you don't want to suffer more, be honest, I can make you die happier."

Fang Su listened to what he meant, and was relieved to take his own life, but calmed down and asked, "Have you and I ever had any grudges?"

The person in front of him stared at him indifferently. Although he was cold-blooded, there was no hatred in his expression. He should not be an enemy, not to mention that he had never had a grudge against anyone before.

Fang Su thought about it, and couldn't help but tentatively ask: "Are you from Qin Meiguan?"

The man gave a deep laugh, but still didn't answer, letting go of his shackles.

The jaw was pinched so painfully, Fang Su listened to the sneer and almost confirmed the answer in his heart.

On the other hand, the other person looked stupid. Seeing this, he burst into laughter and said proudly, "Brother, he's quite smart!"