Chapter 20

The house is peaceful, and the slightly hot weather in summer makes people lazy, except for the chirping of birds and cicadas, the whole place seems quiet and peaceful.

Every day was more leisurely than the other day, Bai Ping was bored, and suddenly remembered the person who was locked in the Feiyuan.

The cousin has always been pampered, but now the weather is so sultry, she is still locked in a dull room alone, I wonder if she is about to go crazy?

Bai Ping shook the small fan in a comfortable mood to cool off, and when she remembered it, she walked in the direction of the Emerald Academy, thinking that she finally remembered this matter, so it would be better to take a look. After all, Tang Qiaoyuan might forget even more cleanly than she did. If he really bullied Qin Meiguan too much, then Mr. Qin from Liucheng would ask for an explanation, and Tang Qiaoyuan would be very embarrassed...

At this time, Tang Qiaoyuan was accompanying Fang Su to enjoy the shade under the tree in the courtyard. Bai Ping walked slowly through the garden alone, and when he saw the servants who were guarding the courtyard outside the courtyard wall, he happily lowered his eyebrows.

Bai Ping imagined Qin Meiguan's haggard appearance several times, and the more she thought about it, the deeper she even remembered every little thing that this woman had bullied the maid of the Tang mansion over the years, and she felt really unhappy about the cause and effect. This time Qin Meiguan did something that Tang Qiaoyuan would never tolerate any longer. I'm afraid it will be the last time she will be a "guest" in this mansion. After this, she will never have to see her again. Bai Ping feels happy just thinking about it.

And being able to lock her up like this for a few days before rushing her away is really a bad breath...

Bai Ping smiled silently and walked to the entrance of the Emerald Academy.

Just as she was about to step in, she was suddenly bumped into her arms by the maid who ran out of it. Bai Ping took two steps back, and the maid who approached hurriedly respected her, not apologizing, but eagerly saying: " Miss Bai Ping! Miss Biao hanged herself in the room just now, she really can't be locked up anymore!"

Bai Ping was stunned for a moment, her eyebrows moved slightly, but she still seemed calm, and asked, "Is the person dead?"

"Miss Biao is safe for now. The girls hugged their legs and didn't let her kick the stool over yet..."

"Then she won't die," Bai Ping knew, knowing that Qin Meiguan was just acting, but she was not in a hurry, and ordered, "I'll tell the master, you can drag her for a while, if you can't drag her, let her Hang it."

"Ah? This..." The maid looked at her nervously with lingering fears.

Bai Ping glanced at her: "If she is really willing to seek death, I will take off her head and leave it in this courtyard to accompany her."

The maid nodded.

There was a faint noise from the bedroom in the courtyard, Bai Ping turned around, and Shi Shiran went back.

The main courtyard is another scene.

Tang Qiaoyuan sat leaning against the tree, taking advantage of the shade of the tree, half wrapping his arms around Fang Su, and reading the puzzle to him with great interest: "Tenth day and tenth month."

Fang Su thought for a while and tried to answer: "'Chao'? Morning and evening."

Tang Qiaoyuan chuckled and nodded, and asked another question: "The sunrise reflects the West Lake."