Chapter 19

His eyes were sore and astringent, Fang Su could no longer pretend to be indifferent. He looked at the person in front of him in a fog, and did not dare to open his mouth to speak.

No matter whether Tang Qiaoyuan really likes him or not, at least he himself has fallen deeply into it. Fang Su is not a hypocritical person. As long as it is possible, of course he is willing and hopes to continue to have this person and continue to stay with this person...

The reason why he left last night was because he was afraid. He was afraid that when he woke up, he would see Tang Qiaoyuan's completely unfamiliar eyes, or even more hurtful, a colder attitude and a look of disgust.

- But Fang Su really didn't want to leave.

What to say about getting together and staying in a private school, Mr. Wang is obviously a kind-hearted person, he can borrow some silver taels, go to a foreign country as soon as possible to make a living, and then slowly repay it later.

But Fang Su did not.

He would rather find an excuse to apologize for disturbing him. He can stay in Linzhou City for as long as a day. He just hopes to be closer to Tang Qiaoyuan and have a chance to look at him from a distance and inquire about his happiness, anger and safety. And living in the dark is enough to feel comforted, not to feel lost...

However, it was never anyone's guess what the truth would be. Tang Qiaoyuan didn't even give him a day. After waking up, he suddenly came to look for someone and take him back to his house.

Fang Su didn't close his eyes last night, lying alone on the bed, sadly fantasizing about many possible endings, but only did not expect this scene, just like when he suddenly married Tang Qiaoyuan, everything happened suddenly and unexpectedly. It caught him off guard.

Now that Tang Qiaoyuan had finished speaking his thoughts, he simply relied on a story to comfort and calm him down, and then looked down at him tenderly, waiting for him to agree.

The man's fingers were still slowly moving on his cheeks, and after waiting for a while, he tapped the ball of his thumb to the corner of his misty eyes. Those eyes couldn't help blinking, and the tears that had been packed up for a long time shed two lines.

Fang Su bowed her head in embarrassment. She endured it yesterday without shedding a single tear. At this moment, she feared that her emotions would continue to expand, and she did not want to show this person her grievances. But it was impossible to hide. Tang Qiaoyuan's finger pulp was wet, and something in his chest felt a pain like a needle stick in an instant. The meaning of pity was one step ahead of the thoughts in his mind, and he subconsciously wanted to coax him.

Tang Qiaoyuan did not raise Fang Su's face, but leaned over and tilted his head, kissing Fang Su's cheek lightly, with a soothing meaning. The salty tears were sweet in the mouth, and after a while, the man's eyes showed a smile, and he suddenly kissed his lips again.

The kiss was as gentle as before, Fang Su closed her eyes, put her palms on the man's chest, felt the steady heartbeat coming from within, and gradually felt her mind calm.

Tang Qiaoyuan sucked Fang Su's lips lightly, but he didn't expect that he would suddenly make such a move. But just for a moment, he saw that those eyes were full of complicated feelings, and deep feelings of grievance and happiness were wrapped in deep feelings, which made him extremely soft-hearted.

He couldn't tell whether it was a habit or something. Tang Qiaoyuan thought for a while. He initially thought that he was taking Fang Su back to the mansion out of conscience, but in fact, in all fairness, he really couldn't be gentle with himself. this lady. Even if it was just out of rationality, Fang Su was innocent. Although it wasn't out of his original intention, he was a destined person who eased his feelings at that time.