Chapter 15

"Qiaoyuan... But what happened in the mansion?"

"Huh?" Tang Qiaoyuan just returned to the room, and before he opened the curtain, he listened to Fang Su's question, smiled and walked over, "It doesn't matter."

Fang Su was dubious, and when he sat down beside the couch, he tilted his head and asked, "It seems that someone is here?"

The man laughed a little, raised his eyebrows and stroked his caring face, thinking for a while that his Fang Su was born smart and has a very keen intuition, but he was introverted by nature and did not publicize these advantages all the time. come out.

Probably because he was used to being wronged in the past, Fang Su can always maintain appropriate vigilance at all times, but he can quickly put down all guards and trust completely with the kindness around him. It seems contradictory, but Tang Qiaoyuan understands the reason, because Fang Su has very little in the past, but he has always expected to be treated with sincerity, and someone who is willing to give him unreserved concern and care.

Getting along now, in Tang Qiaoyuan's view, it's not that Fang Su finally met him, but that he was fortunate enough to be the one who was unique and being the one with whom he married.

Tang Qiaoyuan was satisfied with this, and his wish for life since then was only to accompany Fang Su for the rest of his life.

So in the final analysis, in addition to giving everything to Fang Su, Tang Qiaoyuan also hoped that the affairs between the two would not be disturbed by trivial matters. If there must be trouble to come to the door by itself, then it is good for him to resist, Fang Su does not have to worry about it, and it doesn't even matter if he is stupid.

Tang Qiaoyuan's thoughts were a little far away, and he sighed helplessly when he came back to his senses, and said with a smile, "Don't worry about that Susu, it's my distant cousin who is here, she's arrogant and difficult to get along with, you don't need to pay attention to her. "

Fang Su was puzzled and felt that even though it was a distant relationship, there should always be kinship between cousins, but the meaning of this man's words was obviously dismissive, so that he could vaguely perceive a subtle difference, and couldn't help asking: "No matter how the visitor is a guest...Is it inappropriate to ignore it like that?"

Hearing the words, the person in front of him showed a very happy look, and he didn't answer the worry in the words. He chuckled and hooked him into his arm, proudly saying, "Just remember what I said, she is here as a guest. You are different, you are the master of this place."

Fang Su was stunned for a while, then blushed and lowered his eyes.

He didn't mean it that way, he just thought that the young lady who came to Tang Mansion was a guest, but he didn't think that he was the master of Tang Mansion. After he and Tang Qiaoyuan got married, in just half a month, he has regarded this person as the most important person, and there is nothing else, so even if there is no Tang Mansion, as long as Tang Qiaoyuan is enough, he will never Feeling sorry, let alone subconsciously wondering if you have anything else.

Now Tang Qiaoyuan is so joking, deliberately making fun of him, wanting to see how embarrassed he looks, but he doesn't know how to answer, so he has to shut up and stop talking.

Tang Qiaoyuan saw his embarrassment and stopped teasing him. Then he replied seriously: "If she can treat herself as a guest, I will be thankful. In short, she does not have a good character, you should not meet her face to face. It's good, if you really encounter it, just ignore it."

Fang Su heard a bit of what he said, and guessed that this person didn't like the girl very much, so he nodded to him without refuting.

Tang Qiaoyuan looked at his gentle appearance and liked it very much. He stretched out his hand and squeezed his face quickly, then left the soft couch and walked towards the bookshelf by himself, saying, "We'll have dinner again in a while. It's getting dark, and Susu doesn't have the strength to go out to hang out, why don't I, your husband, study for you?"