Prologue

PROLOGUE

This story is the outcome of the author's imaginations.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the author.

U4RYAH: Fantasy, Romance, Mature, Adventure, Fanfiction

[WARNIG: This story is unedited! You may encounter some grammatical errors, spellings etc's. Read at your own risk]

Another morning without him. 

I stand firmly to believe that I could do well without him beside me. That I could handle my well-being all alone, hypnotizing myself that I could live without him in my life, yes. That I have accepted my fate, our fate, our painful destiny that I shouldn't be too surprised whenever I'm feeling down or overwhelmed. 

I suppose so, but things doesn't work that way. Because If it did, I wouldn't be crying early at this morning because of my loss. I wouldn't be suffering too much because it hurts so much that I don't want to do anything anymore because everything seems so frustrating. 

Everything reminds me of him. Every corner of this house, this village. Everything. And every single thing that reminds me of him seems to agonize me more and more. 

How far can I get with this lifestyle? I could say that I barely live my life. 

The life that he had protected once and made me swear that I'll be taking better but what I am doing was the opposite. For once, all I want now is to die and just rot in wherever destiny would take me. I wanted disappear along with the sadness, longing and love. All these emotions made me think that I'm still a human, barely breathing - should I say. 

"You didn't even tell me you are going to leave me. How cruel." And even though I'd anticipated his disappearance, it still didn't go well. "You said you hate people leaving without saying goodbye, but aren't you doing the same?" I laughed, a painful laugh. Was it even a laugh or sob? "But I almost forgot, you told me you hated yourself. It must be the reason, wasn't it?" 

For the months, years or whatever have passed after your death, it was painful. All I could say was 'I love you' and 'Please come back', but I know, you wouldn't come back anymore. I can't go against your will to die by the hands of your brother. I can't go against you, never in our time together did I win against you, Itachi. 

I can never disobey you, aren't I? But I love you so much and it hurts baby.

I want to go mad, I want to be mad, I want to feel everything and I want to lash it all at once because it's too much to handle anymore. I was so focused on making myself believe that I can live when in reality I'm dying of longing. 

Living in this world without you seems to be nothing. It's as if I'm living in nothingness. No purpose, no desires, just wanted to die silently and walked to the path that you have walked in. 

"You said you 'loved' me, I said 'I love you with all of my heart, I accept everything that happened in your life, I accept you, the whole you. And I'm prepared to die whenever you'll need it'." I uttered, pain was lingering on my voice. "I... I was just mad because my love isn't enough to make you stay. And even though you said you loved me too, I feel it wasn't enough, no- I shouldn't say that. But I was grateful that you, of all people, at least loved me wholeheartedly." 

Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter what I'll do, I can't keep you by my side. Our philosophies differ, our beliefs and our personalities. We're completely opposite of each other and I almost laugh when I remember you saying that 'Opposite attracts' when in reality, opposite rarely attracts.