Chapter 7

"Lord Third" I uttered as I arrived at the Hokage tower's roof. "You called."

"I did." He said, blowing a few amount of smoke as he continued to inhale another shot from his cigarette. "Spare me some of your minutes before your mission departure." He then walked towards the railings so I had no choice but to follow him to get closer. "Are you aiming for a kill? You know you have your orders, Aki." 

Grin flashed through my lips as he muttered that. I must say that he really knew me so well. I told you, he has eyes every corner of the village, he knows everything that is happening within the village. Whether when or how did he find out is something I shouldn't meddle anymore. He has the right though. 

"I have to kill, Lord Third." I said as I fixed my mad eyes on his. He didn't flinch though, he just stood there, carefully examining me, trying to discover what's behind my glares. "The creatures inside me have to." I finally said. "This is a win-win. Now that they're residing inside me and at the same time giving me power. I have to return the gesture, Lord." 

These creatures will cling on me forever as a reminder that I am a person who returned to the land of living after experiencing death.  This isn't similar to the Edo Tensei. That is a product of Jutsu while this is the product of 'Death' itself. It's a different matter. Unless I die again, they'll be gone also. 

"What will happen if you don't kill?" He asked, blowing another smoke. "Will it kill you?" 

My grin widen as his serious eyes turned into shock. "My sanity will lose. Would you like to handle that?" 

As if I would let that to happen, Lord Third sighed of disbelief before massaging his temples, turning his back on me as he stared on the monument. Lord Third found himself thinking about our conversation last time, my confession. He remembered my sacrifices, Itachi's sacrifices actually - The reason why I'm here. A potential threat to his village. 

But I know that he knew where my loyalty lies. I would never betray my blood, my family and my home. Yet there's something he wanted to question but refrained himself. It is, 'What will she do if Itachi disappeared?', 'What path will you choose to walk on?', 'Are you going to let yourself experience nothingness... again?'. He sighed. 'Love do really makes people do stupid things'. - He mumbled on his head.