Chapter 2

"Come in" 

His old voice feels almost nostalgic. It's been a while since I last heard about Lord Third. Definitely been a while now. 

I entered his office with a very determined eyes which caught his attention immediately. I am only here to propose something that might stop the civil unrest against the Uchiha Clan and stopped the future purge of Itachi. Sasuke also factored in this decision, not only the fact that Sasuke is only just a kid. That boy deserves a better future than the last time. Itachi also deserves the better future if not best. 

"And what would be the reason why you're here, Aki-chan?" He seems respectful but after living my past life all and all, I knew that he's suspicious. Why would I, Shimitzuya Aki, one of the rookie for the ANBU entrance exam will come here with the look of determination? 

"I would like you to activated your silence seals and free your ANBU in guard for a while." I said that monotonously. it caught them off guard, making the four ANBU on guard surrounds the Hokage, weapons pointing at me. "I would love to go chit-chat with Lord Third and if you would let me...?" I waited for his response. 

He seems to be taken aback, really. His eyes went from being surprised to amused while releasing a smirk. 

"They have concealed their presence very well but our little Aki-chan here sensed them, was it?" He said amused while releasing a laugh. "Very well, we'll talk. Go on, we'll just talk." After his ANBU on guard disappeared, he activated the silencing seals inside the room so I sighed in relief. "What would be the reason why'd you come here and almost have yourself die in front of my guards?" He asked. 

I didn't answer immediately but went to the side and grab a chair and made myself sit on it so I could speak with him comfortably. 

"I want to stop the coup of the Uchiha Clan." I said dangerously. My KI lingered on my voice and it did suffocates the Hokage a bit. He seems surprised that I have achieve that level of Killing Intent. "By the means of stop, I suggest you to stop taking advantage of Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Shisui's pacifism." I glared on him when I saw flinched after hitting the bullseye. 

I know everything that happened within this matter, and I can only see a single solution. This matter shouldn't be a big deal if not for Danzo's predicament. If it weren't for him, Itachi and Shisui would be living all too well back in my timeline. They shouldn't even burdened with the weight of heavens on their shoulders. For the love of God, they're just a teenager boys and they're making them solve adult problems. Truly ridiculous. 

"I seem to have confusions, Aki-chan. How did you know about the coup? About Itachi and Shisui?" Now he's asking. Very well. 

"As you already know, I dare say again that I'm a bright child. The civil unrest that is happening right now didn't go unchecked with me. And as for someone who possessed a great deal for the village, I find it immature to start a civil war." I coldly responded and he nodded, leaning his body on his chair. "I must say this again. Lord Third. I want to stop this ordeal." I seriously said. 

"By the way it looks, you seem to know that Uchiha Itachi and Shisui are our village's spy-"

"Which I find annoying. You're making them turn their backs on their family, for Goddamn sake, this is truly ridiculous." I cut him off. "You, Sarutobi Clan knew the Uchiha for what years? 30 years or more? Yet you suspected them for that kind of naught?" I laughed very hard in front of him, making him uncomfortable. Suddenly, tears run down my eyes and it did surprised the Hokage. "Let me remind you this, if you are thinking about that horrible past when Madara controlled the nine tails using his Sharingan, then let me explain this. Lord Fugaku and Uchiha Shisui are the only person capable of awakening their Mangekyo Sharingan."