SPECIAL CHAPTER

[Aki]

Screams filled up the room but their warm and happy heart wasn't penetrated. The man whom will become a father soon couldn't hide his joy in front of his struggling wife. With his mouth twitching in pain due to his wife harshest grasp on his hands, his attention was more focused in wiping his wife's tears.

"Just one more push." Said the doctor named Tsunade. A lucky day indeed for the couple to have the only female member of the Sannin to assist them and help the woman give birth to their first child. "You can do this Mikoto-sama"

With a last loud scream of the woman, a boy was finally out of her mother's womb. His baby cries filled up the room, lighting every corner of it as if he was some ray of sunshine but for Mikoto and Fugaku - he is their joy, pride and hope.

Tsunade knew this already but kept her silence as she wasn't really that meddlesome to intrude in some kind of internal problems even though she has power to do so. She is Tsunade Senju from the founding clan and these couple in front of her were from the Uchiha and was from the main branch. Back in the warring era, Senju and Uchiha were once enemies but time changes everything even hatred.

Tsunade knew the burden of this child in the future. The Uchiha clan head had produced an heir - was already a hard job for the baby. Still, she remained in silence and didn't dare to utter a word.

"What are you going to name him?" Fugaku asked to his wife - Mikoto. His arms were busy holding their child. Treating as if his child is some kind of a gem. A rare one so he was being careful.

"I have seen a weasel, and it was beautiful." Mikoto answered in her low voice. "Itachi... Uchiha Itachi." Tears started to run down her eyes. making Fugaku's gaze soften. "Our child... Itachi."

"Itachi... it's a wonderful name, my love. We'll stick on to that." He said proudly. "You, my child, awakened the hope for our clan." He beamed with pride and honor, making Tsunade roll her eyes in shadows. "Do not fail me."

( - _ - )

A loud bang interrupted the couple, making the baby that was in her sleeping figure cries out of shock. The mother, a former ANBU sensed a lot of figure outside their house, making the fear for her daughter enveloped her. She held her husband's hands tightly while placing a soft kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"We have to bring her to the Lord. This place isn't safe anymore." Her husband commended while preparing himself for a plausible ambush or straight attack. "Honey we have to decide. Either we kill or we get killed."

"But this is our child!" The woman tried to argued, tears falling down her eyes. "If we get killed who will be left on her? This world is already cruel on us.. we can't let her experience it as she was our daughter!"

"... we wouldn't make it here." He said, eyes were shouting pain and sorrow. "But we can at least sure to leave our child to the Hokage. She'll be safe with the Sarutobi... love, you already know that we wouldn't make it. We're surrounded and your reverse summon can only snag one..."

"But to leave her alone in this cruel world...."

"Have faith in our daughter. After all, she's our kid." Despite of growing sorrow inside him, he said that with pride. Not long after that, he placed a loving kiss on his daughter's forehead. Casting a Jutsu that would hide his daughter's presence and placing a hopes inside the kiss that their love would reach their child. That even after their death, their love would stay in the land of the living, providing a guidance even if it that guidance is from a ghost