Chapter 1

A single ray of light awakened me from my deep slumber. It feels thousands of years already as I felt my body was on its weakened state. I felt like I was in my most vulnerable state but stopped when I finally opened my eyes. 

I was surprised, I thought I died at the age of 55 but here I am, on my bed when I was 12, lying comfortably without any scratches, wearing my Ninja outfit back in the day - I laughed hardly. 

What sort of catastrophe is this? I am still on the state of the mind where I wouldn't thought that I came back to life when I was 12 years old. I closed my eyes again to rethink or maybe to process what I've seen just now and almost laugh in my head because this is just so ridiculous to think. I am so pre-occupied with my sudden conscious but bewildered for the fact that I think I may have come to when I was still 12. I know this is sound so ridiculous and over-bearing but I assure you that this might be reality. 

Alright, let me process the information I have. First of all, I died at the age of 55 and then after ages, or what, time or something, my consciousness came and now I'm sitting in my couch inside my apartment when I was 12. Okay, I'm delusional. 

For the last 20 minutes, I tried everything. Hurt myself to much extent that I'll bleed until it hurts. I used my kunai to slit my legs and it did bleed meaning this is real. I went rush to the bathroom sink and let my head meet the tap water running on it and it was so cold meaning this is real. And then I went back to the living room only to hit my head using the book that I used to read, it's about the fundamentals of ninjutsu. 

As I got tired of this shinanegans, I took a cold shower and changed my clothes in just simple khaki shorts and T-shirt with Uzumaki crest at the back of it. I plop myself down the couch to comprehend everything that just happened. So, I am hurt with all the tactics I've used to prove my existence here, and I must say that I might be really here. Well, it is simply because those wounds that made stings so much. I know, stupidity took over. 

I can't just explain how did I end up going back? I suppose I should get reincarnated, in a new one, probably decent soul and body and not like this. My childhood wasn't that great to begin with. My life in the first place was insignificant to even start a discussion. All things have changed when I met Itachi but that's all in all. After his death, everything became dark. 

"What in the world just happened to me? The last thing I remember before my death was looking into nowhere, without thinking anything and just listening to Sasuke and Naruto's words of comfort but in the end of course, I still died." All of this ridiculous matter got my head ache. I massages my temple for a bit before deciding to go outside my apartment. 

I live alone, always. I was an orphan, luckily the Lord Third seems to acknowledged my knowledge about the world, tactics and even understanding peculiar situations. I am no prodigy like Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Itachi. I was just an hard-worker. I had to double, or maybe triple my hard-work just to attain everything I had attained. It's not a simple a gamble. 

I was in impression of being one of the strongest ninja of the Leaf alongside with Kakashi, Itachi and their batch. I'm not trying to show off but just stating a fact. And since I feel like I'm back with my 12 years old self, I'm already Jonin, probably in this timeline or was about to. 

As I wander around the village, I felt nostalgia.  My apartment wasn't that far to the Hokage monument so I'm near the town - the reason why am I surrounded with noise. I just walked around, feeling my eyes burned because I feel like I need to cry this out. I just came back and you can't of course, expect to just bear this everything in one shot. I'm no God to do that. I am just a human with complicated emotional-complex.