SPECIAL CHAPTER

[Reika]

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

It was a worried question from Sasuke, making everyone surprised. According to the Lord, he was a quiet kid, rarely speak if it wasn't necessary or  if he feels to. He wasn't cocky nor arrogant even though he carry the name of being an Heir to a founding clan. He has pride of course, but not boastful and annoying. He was normal - a typical kid from a prestigious clan. 

"Yes. Pardon me for showing inappropriate display, Sasuke-san." Even though I'm ashamed, I still held myself to apologize. In the first place, I don't know why did I cry earlier. Why out of a sudden, I cried upon meeting Kakashi's eyes and feeling the presence of an Uchiha beside me. It was confusing and irritating as well. But something tells that their presence was.. soothing, a familiar one but odd because it has lingering pain throughout the familiarity. It wasn't tranquility nor agony but a void, a hole that contains a lot of answer for my unknown questions. 

"Are you sure Reika-sensei?" A joyful voice filled up my ears, easing up whatever inside my head. It was from Naruto. As I observed him, he's as obnoxious as Shisui - they could pair up in the future. He's a ball of sunshine radiating under the sunny sky, just like Minato-sama and Kushina-sama. You could tell that he is really their child. Kindness was something he was giving off, maybe despite of the treatment of the others. The hidden love of his parents reached him, prevents him from being evil even though he has the right to become one. 

I softly pinched his cheeks, making his eyes close. 

"I'm fine now kiddo." I assured him. "I don't why'd I cry earlier but maybe because I trained in this ground once too. You know, lingering emotions, I was once a kid like you three." I lied. As someone from the Nara clan, and was also proclaimed as one of the Aces, I never really experienced to work with others. Genin teams? I never experienced that, mom was against of promoting me as a Chunnin but the Hokage's words are Law, I became a Chunnin at early age. If I'm not mistaken, my promotion was just behind Uchiha Itachi's promotion as a Chunnin. 

"Sensei, how about we continue our chat later? Kakashi-sensei here told me that he'll treat us dinner!" A squeak of happiness was heard from the pink-haired kunoichi. Haruno Sakura - a fangirl to the Uchiha. It was cliché actually. In my perspective, she was annoying as a fangirl but a lovely child. It's surprising that our little Sasuke here hasn't yet shunning her away or maybe he wasn't yet tired of her antics or maybe... just maybe, he liked her - in some other ways. You see, Sakura was from a civil family, a complete one, she was a bit ahead of herself - that maybe someday, someone will knock some sense to her which I am hoping. As for her potential, she has it. The hidden one. It's a potential that was needed to pull out using force. 

Someday, these kid will really really kick someone ass. 

"Eh? Kakashi-san said that?" I acted surprised, making the Jonin's visible eyes widen. It was clear that Sakura just made that up. "I never really thought Kakashi-san to be this generous." I added. This time, we saw a tint of red on his cheeks, making him pull up his mask to cover it up. He was embarrassed. 

"Yosh! We passed today and now getting a free dinner? Sasuke you  up?" Naruto nudge Sasuke's arms with a smirk. Sasuke returned the gesture, he used a bit of his force to nudge Naruto - making him groan. "That's foul." 

"I wouldn't say no to free meals, right?" He smirked. 

Kakashi growled while pulling his wallet out. I can't believe this high ranking Jonin to be this.. frugal? He's unmarried and a single man - meaning he only have himself to be fed and clothed. Where in hell, was he using his money? And to be this.. broke? Was broke as in broke? I can't believe this.