Chapter 5

"You really don't have to carry me like that." I said to Itachi after he sat me off the chair. I am sure that my face is now red as Uzumaki's hair. 

"Are you ashamed to have me?" Itachi asked innocently. "You are red." 

"What?" I turned my face on him. "No. I mean, I'm more embarrassed to have the Uchiha clan's heir carry me. You really don't need to go that far." I rebated. 

Itachi really knew how to get a woman heart's with his innocence. I placed my chin on my hand, elbow rested on the table. I watched his back from where I am. He insisted that he should be the one who'll order as he was the one who dragged me here. I just missed this view. I often saw this before when we're tasked to fall in line and he's often line before me. He said he wanted to be nearer since we have all day to finish our works, we rarely meet up so having me nearer is enough. 

I can clearly remember how I blushed like a fangirl that time. By now, his hair is still long. He hadn't yet trimmed them which I am glad with. He's so better with his ponytailed hair. He looks so matured, especially with his well-built body and broad shoulders.

Am I really fawning over him, as in now, a busy night? 

"You are looking at me ever since I left the table." That's his words when he returned, holding a tray of our meal. He had this teasing eyes when he said that so I rolled my eyes on him. "I am merely stating what I felt." He defended. 

"You know how to embarrass a woman, Itachi." I rolled my eyes again. He shouldn't have blurted that. "But yes I'm looking at you. Who else would I be looking at besides you?" I quirked an eyebrow while asking him. "Do you want me to look at someone else?" I asked in hopes of teasing back. 

But he just smiled, placing his chin on his palm, elbow resting on the table like what I'm doing. "I have inherited my father's possessiveness." That is all he said, making me stun, unable to retort back. I am telling you, I can never win against this person. He's so unbelievable. 

"You're unbelievable." Is all I could utter and he laughed. Did I say that to make him laugh? I didn't, did I? "What - why are you laughing?" I whispered-yell on him. I'm so embarrassed right now. 

"You're cute, something you should hide." Okay, I give up. 

"You're flirting. Stop it."

"I'm merely stating a fact." He retort back. I saw the side of his lips rose up and turns into smirk, he infuriates me. 

"This is flirting. Stop." I covered my tomato face using my palms. I feel like I'm back with my teenager years where I would hear him say things like this to flirt with me. I very knew him well and I must this is not good. 

"If you would say so. Do you mind me flirting with you?" He asked. He's now serious. Probably thinking on how to avoid rejection. 

I bit my lower lip to think and to calm myself down. After making me flush like that, he'd ask me questions like that. Definitely him. Itachi. 

"I mind." I said without any hint of hesitation. My eyes were shouting seriousness, it caught him off guard. If he thinks that he could get me with this, he's far too early, thousands of years early to get my heart again. "I'm not someone who can be swayed by this." I told him.