chapter - 8

Gulf mood is better now as compared in morning so he decided to go home early and prepare dinner for his bunny and friends...
As mew was already left the office with bright, zee and boat to go for some personal work...{as if we don't know where did you guys want huh} so gulf decide to call mild and sanit also for dinner and drinks...after returning home gulf went to his room take quick show and changed in comfortable clothes and went in kitchen for preparing dinner...after an hour win also returned back when he entered he was shocked to see his phi dancing and singing while making dinner so he decided to take quick shower and start helping his phi...he don't know what's going on with his phi he was totally confused to see gulf like this but he was happy to see smile on his phi face...

Win :- phi is everything ok why are you behaving like mad man..." Said in concerned tone"

Gulf :- yes my bunny i am fine...don't worry...come help me we are getting late mild and saint are come at any moment..."said in cheerful voice"

Win :- what in earth with you phi why you called them for dinner...' said while making faces '

Gulf :- what that face for...i am happy na very happy...

Win :- ya!! ya!! i can see that...'in low voice and gulf look at him that he asked what' anyway why are you behaving like that phi now i am worried....

Gulf :- come here bunny i tell you everything....

Gulf start explaining win what happened in office how mew stand with him and how he  punished puifai for her every deed which she was done with max and gulf...how he arranged everything from start to end gulf also tell how puifai manipulated his own brother to take over his property and same trick mew used on puifai to sign the property papers instead of contract papers...how mew talked max and tell him everything about her sister evil intension for his brother...gulf also tell that mew clearly say that he was going to punish puifai to make gulf's suffer the most and also what happened after that how he make smile mew and mew also confess that he cared about gulf...win was happy to know now they are not alone and their is someone to take care for them specially his phi....

Win :- phi who told you about max and that bitch...

Gulf :- bright and p'zee tell me at lunch...You know me and curiousty to know truth so I begged them with my cuteness and with my puppy eye so no one can say no to me...'giving his cute smile and puppy eye'

Win :- phi stop making that face...you are that cute...i don't know what happened to their eyes...

Gulf :- ok!!! ok!!! and you know my meow said he cared for me...he confesses...

Win :- phi are you serious...p'mew confess that he cared about you...

Gulf :- yes my bunny he confessed... you know he also smiled today just look at my cuteness....' he was telling win as a child talk to their parents'

Win :- ohhh phi please!! Who tell you that you are cute...

Gulf :- bright and zee... 'with a big smile'

Win :- phi now stop with your cute faced ufff !!! So phi where is p'bai...

Gulf :- don't know after lunch p'mew ask bright and p'zee to come with him they have to for some urgent business to settle...

Win :- ohhh...so phi..'they got interrupted by the door bell' you wait phi i will see...

Saint :- hey win...'mild just walked away with sulking face ignoring win'

Win :- hey!! What with p'mild... something happened....'while walking inside to living room'

Sanit :- ignore him... he was like that from evening... ignore these monkey...