chapter - 29

Morning came the couple was still sleeping in each other's arms peacefully, after one week they sleep in bless without any tension without any worry past week was the hardest time the face they both enjoying each other warm in sleep, gulf jolted in sleep that made him woke up but gulf was not feeling well he wants to throw up everything so he immediately run towards the washroom on the other side mew was sleeping but he woke up immediately when he hear the voice from the washroom...

Mew :- hey kitten you ok what happened... 'looking worried'

Gulf :- 'who is still wiping his mouth' i don't know I think last night food didn't suit me... 'with a tired face in a low voice'

Mew :- it's okay baby you are looking sick take some rest I will go and prepare breakfast for you... 'peak his kitten forehead'

Gulf :- hmm meow...

Mew :- yes kitten do you want something... 'with cornered'

Gulf :-hmm... 'feeling shy'

Mew :- tell me baby what do you want and why are you looking like a tomato... 'wink to his baby'

Gulf :- if you don't mind can you cuddle with me for some time... 'hiding his face with his palm'

Mew :- 'come close to his baby' hmm so no my kitten want some cuddling... 'teasing him with a smirk'

Gulf :- p'mew... 'whined'

Mew :- ok come here... 'settling himself on the bedboard'

Mew settled himself and pulled his baby in his arms, gulf settled himself in front of him where his back was touching mew's chest, where he rest his head on the mew's shoulder while close his eyes mew hug him from the back, gulf was feeling secure in mew's hug they stay like this for sometime no was was talking just feeling their warmth and love after sometime time mew break the silence...

Mew :- kitten if you are not feeling well we can go to the hospital for your checkup... 'messaging his baby's cheeks'

who was resting in mew's arms changed his position and face towards mew...

Gulf :- it's ok meow i think for the past few days i am in stress and not taking care of myself, some rest will be enough for me... 'peak on his meow's nose'

Mew :- but kitten you are not looking well... 'holding gulf's face in his hand'

Gulf :- 'peak his meow lip' don't worry p'mew i am fine if i will not feel well then i will myself ask you to take me to the hospital... 'kissing his nose'

Mew :- promise... 'pulling his kitten close'

Gulf :- promise my devil... 'hug mew tightly'

Mew :- ok now get up take a bath then let's go downstairs for breakfast... 'moving out of the bed'

Gulf :- pick me up... 'showing his hands'

Mew :- my angel want some pampering from his devil... 'with smirk'

Gulf :- hmm i love when you pamper me common now pick in your arms... 'pouting'

MewGulf went to the washroom to do the morning chords and showed together after they complete their morning routine they both went downstairs to have their breakfast where brightwin already having their breakfast...

Bright :- good morning lovebirds... 'smirking'

Mew :- good morning...

Gulf :- good morning bright... 'fake smile'