chapter - 12

Next morning it was gulf who woke up early and saw mew was sleeping peacefully beside him it is the first time gulf saw him from this close for the first time...mew is looking as Greek god lying under him, gulf head was on mew's chest with his closed eyes and mouth open bit... gulf looking at him with full of love, he doesn't imagine this day will come in his life...gulf notice mew's face is to close to him, he lost in mew's charm and start trailing his finger on his face, he touched his forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and lastly his soft lips, he trailed his thumb on mew's soft lips and admiring him....gulf can't control himself so he attach his lips on mew's lips and start kissing him... On other side mew woke when he realise someone was stearing him and he know's his kitten already awake and looking at him so he decided to act as he was sleeping...
mew was enjoying what his baby kitten is doing to him but what he suprised of when gulf start kiss him so who is mew to ignore the innocent demand of his baby so he start kissing gulf back with full of love....the kiss was pure...but suddenly gulf broke kiss when it's hit him that mew was also kissing him so he broke kiss and looked at mew who was smiling to see his baby shy...

Mew :- hmmm!!! So you like what you see baby....'said in teasing tone'

Gulf :- hmm you are so handsome and hot...ohh wait what??? You cheater cock... You kiss me...'getting shock and shy, avoiding eye contact with mew'

Mew :- awww kitten you are the one who stole they kiss from me and you blaming me...

Gulf :- shameless...

Mew :- come here baby...sorry na will not tease you...

Gulf :- hmm you are mean meow...i hate you...

Mew :- i love you too...'kissed him on his cheeks' good morning...

Gulf :- good morning...

Mew :- where is my good morning kiss...

Gulf :- you have already taken...

Mew :- ohhh!! That kiss !!! But that was as a stolen kiss na kitten...

Gulf :- p'mew...but...' Interrupted by a kiss'

Gulf wanted to say something but mew immediately crashed his lips on gulf's lips and start kissing him passionately...

Gulf :- stop eating my lips...

Mew :- kitten... I am so addicted to your lips...

Gulf :- how bold are you become na...stop i wanted to use washroom... 'said gulf pushing mew away when mew again wanted to kiss him'

Mew :- but baby i am not satisfied... please have me more na...'mew said while whining like a child'

Gulf :- no not leave me na please... 'said while making pout'

Mew :-I am warning you kitten stop making that pout otherwise I will kiss you non stop...

Gulf :- how shameless you are...

Gulf push mew and runaway towards washroom to hid his red face, he always get shy when mew talk dirty things to him while mew watching his kitten back...mew smiling whole heartedly he like teasing his baby angel like this, mew also run behind he knock's the door and asking gulf to open it...
Gulf ignored him and continue with his business, he knows why mew want to come in but he was no ready for the next step that doesn't me he don't want to, he also want but before that gulf have to tell his secret to mew he don't know how will mew react after it... so to share his secret need sometime get enough courage to face mew on other side mew now gulf was let him in so he used the duplicate key to open the door, mew entered in and stand behind gulf who was busy in his thoughts and didn't notice mew when he come inside but gulf suddenly got startled when mew back hug him and start living butterfly kisses on his neck...but got relaxed when he knew who was it he blend back on mew's chest head on his shoulder and giving space to him....