chapter - 32

Mild :- whattttt? 'shouted'

Some of their friends choked their drinks and some widened their eyes while MewGulf was enjoying seeing their reactions...

Mew :- so my kitten is having our kittens and they are twins... 'with a proud smile'

Zee :- seriously...

MewGulf nodded their head where mild was still prossing everything because he was shocked as hell...

Saint :- how long...

Mew :- 1 month and twins...

What???? Unison while shooting...

Mew :- oyee stop shouting if you guys don't want my seeds to be deaf...

Mild :- How? When???... 'still shocked and saying nonsense'

Gulf :- what the fucking hell you are saying mild what means what huh and what do you mean by how and when? You asshole... 'said in serious tone'

Everyone gulped seeing the gulf in an angry mood especially with mild he said nonsense In fact he wanted to say congratulations to MewGulf but he got over excited and said thay, so the boat came in between to save his baby...

Boat :- relax gulf he means he was very happy for you and mew, right babe... 'with smiling face'

Zee :- congratulations MewGulf i am going to be uncle...gulf may i... 'Taking his permission to talk to his babies'

Gulf :- hmmm

Mew :- don't touch my baby... 'with possessiveness'

Zee :- possessive huh, whatever 'bend to the level of gulf's tummy' hey sweetie i am your uncle zee i am wating for you come soon...

Saint :- hey kiddos i am your uncle saint and yours favourite uncle...

Mild :- hey babies how are you i am your uncle mild can't wait to see you and please don't be like you mama... 'with smirk and start running'

Gulf :- mild wait i kill you... 'start running behind mild but mew hold kitten from back'

Mew :- kitten no you can't run like this it's not good for seeds na... 'back hugging his baby'

Boat :- hey junior MewGulf i am your uncle boat come soon and i will treat you guys with food...

Bright :- seriously p'boat, hey bunnies i am your uncle bright your favourite uncle can't wait to spoil you guys...

Win :- hey cutie pies i am your uncle win and i am going to be yours favourite uncle huh...

Mew :- seriously guys they are just seeds and you all are like this...

Gulf :- p'mew i can bet they all 'pointing to there friends' going to spoil my babies... 'pouting'

They all are very happy and excited for the new journey with kidds, seeingth happy gulf was get little emotional and thinking about his journey from past to the present...

Mew :- hey kitten what are you thinking...

Gulf :- nothing just about our past, how we faced every problem and fright for our love and still we are together... 'with a cute smile'

Win :- phi stop thinking about your past and this is time to think about your future and about your babies... 'said excitedly'

Mew :- yes kitten let go of our past now it's time to face our future and together let's start the journey of love with our seeds..... 'while kissing his baby forehead'