chapter - 36

When mew turned around he was stunned to see all his friends were standing near his room while holding a pillow in their hands while throwing the dragger on him, he gulped and started walking slowly towards them...

Tae :- ohhh see who was here with us... 'said in sarcastically'

Mew :- what are you all doing here...

Boat :- 'ignoring mew and said' it's our honour to have this asshole as our friend... 'tunting him'

Mew :- actually... 'interrupted when mew want to cover-up'

Zee :- awww but mew why are you here, ohh did your kitten ask you for ice cream... 'with smirk'

Mew :- no actually... 'again interrupted'

Bright :- phi don't worry, about taking my ice cream because my bunny kicked me out of the room so i don't need it now... 'offering ice cream with force smile'

Mew :- no i don't want any ice cream...

Tae :- bright it's ok i think he also didn't need any more... 'wink'

Boat :- ya, his baby also kicked his ass out of the room... 'innocently'

Zee :- ohh, then you bastard welcome to our group... 'with force smile'

Bright :- welcome to "kicked out hubby's group"phi... 'with fake smile'

Bright, Zee, Boat, Tae was taunting mew for throwing them out of the room where mew was with his poker face but from inside he was scared not because of these idiots but what if his kitten was serious and didn't allow him to come in room for 2 weeks or not let him touch...

Mew :- ohh for the fuck sake can you all stop... 'ane start moving towards living room'

Tae :- oye you asshole don't need to shut us but do think what we do next...

Boat :- i have a plan...

Boat starts explaining his plan as they will ignore there wife's and follow what they tell them to do but in our own ways, first we all show them that we are ok with their conditions, second we seduce them in every possible way, third we make them crave for us like we are craving for them...

Bright :- that's perfect, my bunny surely gives it to me as he can't handle my handsome face... 'said shyly'

Zee :- aww my baby will also give it to me, he can't resist my hot body... 'with smirk'

Tae :- my wife surly craves for my little brother he can't be separated for a single night... 'shamlessly'

Mew :- aww my kitten don't have habit so sleep alone puse he need my mewmew every night... 'said shameless with proud smile'

Boat :- i just hope we don't have to stay here for a long time....

On the other side in the win's room...

What the fuck why should i agree to follow there plan 'pouting' i am missing my p'bai but who to complaint because it's me who said no lovely-dovely and cuddling for two weeks but it's impossible for me to stay a single away from my p'bai how i manage two weeks...

Inside mild's room...

Damn it why the hell i wanted to act like a hero in the fort. Now I am the one who is suffering and missing my babe, how could I sleep without him i want kisses and huggies, why the fuck i made that plan to kick you out for the room and how can i mange myself without my babe and that for 2 weeks...fuck!!