chapter - 9

After everyone leave gulf, win was cleaning living room and kitchen... while mild and saint sleep in guest room because gulf don't allow them to go home they both are very drunk...while mew, bright ,zee and boat ent to mew's home...

Mew :- buddy why did you suggest resort...you know na i am not comfortable their....

Bright :- but phi i think it will be convenient for us...

Mew :- hmmm!!! Nong why did you call gulf as guppy...'mew suddenly remember when bright call gulf as guppy'

Bright :- 'fuck bright think fast' hmmm I don't remember when I call him that...'hope you will forget phi please don't ask more'

Mew :- i clearly remember wh....'got interrupted by zee'

Zee :- ohhh you guys are still awake...'zee look at bright sign to go away'

Bright :- ohh hmmm it's to late so I am take my room good night phi, good night p'zee...'said thank you zee in low voice while going to room'

Mew :- good night...

Zee :- ok then ok mew see you in morning...'and immediately walked away'

Mew :- what the fuck going on are they really that drunk... whatever....

On the other hand

Win :- phi why are you so lost...

Gulf :- bunny i am not getting good vibes from this trip...

Win :- hmm!! Are you worrying about p'mew...

Gulf :- yes!! I don't know what destiny is holding for us but i am scared...that place have lot of good and bad memories...

Win :- i know phi...i understand it's ok to be scared but not let past take over your present and future...

Gulf :- but bunny what if p'mew come to know about us, what he will think about me, he will think i cheated on him, i played with his emotions, what if I lost him forever this time...

Win :- it's enough with your if's and but's phi sooner or later you have to face this then why not now...

Gulf :- i think you are right so let's leaving on time...

Win :- that's like my phi..now let's go and sleep tomorrow we have lot to do...

Gulf :- good night bunny...i go first...

Win :- good night phi....

Phi you deserve all the happiness in the world I saw you suffering alone and talking care of me but this time let me take care you let me help you...and for make you happy i can do anything...i love you phi..."win"

It's was so close today what if meow come in the room then he got to know everything about me it's not like that i don't want to tell him but what if he take me from...i am not in position to make any mistake and lose my meow forever...i have tell him about everything but first I want to earn his trust on me so that after telling truth he will accept me not to believe i am like others who use his power and money...i sorry meow please wait for little more na your angel will make it up to i promise...i love you p'mew...."gulf"

I know it's going to be very difficult for me i don't know what will be happen in future but i have to be strong for my gup and now specially for gulf...this is first time i am going to spend some time with him but i sacred what if I broke infront of him...i want to tell him about my gup and i think this is the best time to tell him and let him take decision whatever he decided i will be with him...i love you gulf hope you understand me and never say to forget my gup..."mew"